Alpha males : could this "face" stop you ?

i would have to say id prob laugh at first... then walk away with a
grin.gif

saw this video a couple weeks back, i have no idea what id do. probably go from 
laugh.gif

happy.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

saw this video a couple weeks back, i have no idea what id do. probably go from 
laugh.gif

happy.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

id still smang. 
i do that a lot. try and weird out people to avoid em.

and say someone wants to fight me, i do the Fresh Prince technique of making yourself look too crazy to fight. always works 
happy.gif

id still smang. 
i do that a lot. try and weird out people to avoid em.

and say someone wants to fight me, i do the Fresh Prince technique of making yourself look too crazy to fight. always works 
happy.gif

Probably be like the hell is going on, then match their face. We can see who can out-ugly-mug each other.

Chick needs to chill though. For real, if you're dancing in a club, you're probably going to get hit on if you're remotely attractive. If you don't like it, don't go. It's not like this chick would even have a problem with that though, she probably just had it happen to her once and she needs to broadcast that she's so popular and guys are constantly rubbing their junk on her without her knowing
eyes.gif

Probably be like the hell is going on, then match their face. We can see who can out-ugly-mug each other.

Chick needs to chill though. For real, if you're dancing in a club, you're probably going to get hit on if you're remotely attractive. If you don't like it, don't go. It's not like this chick would even have a problem with that though, she probably just had it happen to her once and she needs to broadcast that she's so popular and guys are constantly rubbing their junk on her without her knowing
eyes.gif

She has another video up which is hilarious...I think when she gives tips wearing makeup to pickup guys...someone posted it here a year ago.

Girl looks exactly like Dee from Always Sunny if Philadelphia

If a girl hit me with that face I would probably get freaked out.

She has another video up which is hilarious...I think when she gives tips wearing makeup to pickup guys...someone posted it here a year ago.

Girl looks exactly like Dee from Always Sunny if Philadelphia

If a girl hit me with that face I would probably get freaked out.

my chick hit me with it. i couldnt help but 
roll.gif

imagine if a chick is like," im sorry but i cheated on you" (insert : face).. 
laugh.gif

my chick hit me with it. i couldnt help but 
roll.gif

imagine if a chick is like," im sorry but i cheated on you" (insert : face).. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
C'mon son... let's be real now! You gotta admit, that was a pretty stupid.

alpha males don't go up to girls, girls flock to them......i think this is literally the only alpha male quality i have. but if a girl gives you that face there's always this

chloroform.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
C'mon son... let's be real now! You gotta admit, that was a pretty stupid.

alpha males don't go up to girls, girls flock to them......i think this is literally the only alpha male quality i have. but if a girl gives you that face there's always this

chloroform.jpg

1. Thread title: Asking "Alpha males"....beyond lame.
2. This kind of video is a shining example of why 95% of user created youtube videos (not clips from other shows or etc) not only suck, but are just the definition of awful.
3. The fact that this has 4 million views shows people's personal threshold of what is quality has seriously decreased in this YouTube age
4. She needs to shutup
5. She's hot

Bandwidth is wasted on the youth.

Back
Top Bottom