Alpo Martinez Killed In Harlem

You may forgive but you never forget. Homie lived that street life he died by the street life.

This must be the guy 50 mentioned on Ghetto Qu'ran, that's where I know the name from :lol:

He usually walked around with a vest on. He must have just been like "I ain't running from **** and I'm not going to witness protection. If they get me, they get me"

Today a few people from Harlem said that he was still invloved in the streets, and that's a major reason why he didn't do interviews online/on cameras. He talked to people in the media and people who wanted to interview him, but people didn't want to pay him the amount of money that he wanted, and he wasn't finished living that life. People close to him are saying that this wasn't payback from what he did back in the day, and that this was the result from a recent situation.

You could just tell by the way he was moving that he was still active in the streets. That's one of the main reasons why he didn't do any interviews, and why there were no new documentaries released about him since his release from prison.

I hope that we finally get that new Troy Reed Documentary that Alpo and Reed were working on now, because they never officially released the new one.

Feds probably did it to get him off the payroll.

Bullet holes are the work of a pro. They aren't scattered and this was a drive by

Not sure it was a drive by. The truck was high off the ground and the bullets weren't going up.

He usually walked around with a vest on. He must have just been like "I ain't running from **** and I'm not going to witness protection. If they get me, they get me"

He left witness protection. A lot of these dudes aren't trying to live a boring life and become family men in the middle of nowhere and follow orders in 9 to 5's. Certainly not Alpo after getting out after 20 years.

I kept telling folks he’s gonna get caught up right in Harlem when he comes out. People were saying “how they just allowing him to walk around”…the killers were waiting for the right time and caught him.

I’m surprised this dude didn’t go into hiding in like Arkansas or go into Witness Protection.
He did go into protection. When they I.d. him they realized it's alpo.

I wouldn't be surprise if this had nothing at all to do with him snitching or killing Rich. Dude been home for a minute making videos out and about like **** sweet. He's a scumbag ***** so it wouldn't surprise me if he did some new dirt and got caught because of it. Or, like someone else in here said looks like professional work. Not the work of some neighborhood trigger happy dudes

I swear I'm like the only dude from NY that's never heard of him. Just finished reading up on him. Hate to say it, but it seems like dude kinda had what was coming to him.

I swear I'm like the only dude from NY that's never heard of him. Just finished reading up on him. Hate to say it, but it seems like dude kinda had what was coming to him.
You never seen Paid in Full?

Back
Top Bottom