Alright NT, Put me on Weezy

4,007
10
Joined Apr 21, 2005
Alright NT.

I've never really listened to Mr. Weezy. So I feel that it's time to hear what's so great (or not so great) about him.

What are his best songs, albums, mixtapes etc. I know he makes like 1,000 songs an hour, but there's gotta be something good about him.

Thanks in advanced.
 
2,172
10
Joined Jan 2, 2010
Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Check out the No Ceilings mixtape for something recent. Straight
all the way through.
This.
Plus download these:

Dedication 1

Dedication 2

Drought 3

Drought Is Over Part. 2 

Drought Is Over Part. 4

SQ1-7

Suffix

Prefix

Carter 1

Carter 2

 
18,490
6,332
Joined Mar 28, 2009
Well since every one named all the good projects already...

Here's some singles...

Me and my drank
when they come for me
never get it
no quitter go getter
told y'all
 
2,788
10
Joined Mar 7, 2010
here's 5 to start ...

1. knuck if you buck freestyle
2. bm jr
3. tha mobb
4. grown man
5. walk in, inside, walk out
 
6,045
11
Joined Mar 24, 2008
realtalk i got high everyday the summer this dropped





I hope this is the weezy that returns when he gets out
 
18,490
6,332
Joined Mar 28, 2009
inspektahdeck wrote:[hr][/hr]realtalk i got high everyday the summer this dropped





I hope this is the weezy that returns when he gets out


"turn the volume up in the fones drew, my hairs blockin me...my #%%% growin like my money"


dude has the most versatile catalog ever
 
1,369
10
Joined Dec 31, 2009
basically. carter 1 & 2, dedication 2, and drought 3.
no ceilings if your into the new wayne.
 

sid lugar

Banned
506
10
Joined Mar 2, 2010
I don't know your personal musical taste, but from personal experience, if your taste involves random rumbling about absolutely nothing with no substance what so ever with the majority of the verses having no true purpose leading up with the song having a sound effect of a dying rat with a robotic voice, then I think you will like every single Lil Wayne song and you should just listen to anything he creates.
 
1,011
10
Joined Jun 24, 2007
Originally Posted by MrWavez

inspektahdeck wrote:[hr][/hr]realtalk i got high everyday the summer this dropped





I hope this is the weezy that returns when he gets out
"turn the volume up in the fones drew, my hairs blockin me...my #%%% growin like my money"
��


dude has the most versatile catalog ever
couldnt have said it better my self
 
8,485
1,317
Joined Mar 30, 2010
Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I don't know your personal musical taste, but from personal experience, if your taste involves random rumbling about absolutely nothing with no substance what so ever with the majority of the verses having no true purpose leading up with the song having a sound effect of a dying rat with a robotic voice, then I think you will like every single Lil Wayne song and you should just listen to anything he creates.
you fail.
 
2,295
671
Joined Nov 1, 2009
Must Have Mixtapes

-Dedication 2

-No Ceilings

& theres a dope tape on datpiff.com called the best of lil wayne: road to the carter 3

single tracks
1. BM JR
2. Cannon Remix

3. Tha Mobb

4. Amen

5. Ignant *+%% (w/ Drake)

6. Sportscenter

7. Rewind

8. La La La

9. Hawaii 5.0

10. Get It On Wit Yall

I love the Carter 1 + 2, if you like old wayne, get those too
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now