Alright NT, You're Up to Bat; What is Your 'Walk-Up' Song?

Top of the 9th Inning. Yankee Stadium, Yankees up by 3 or less.... All of a sudden the beginning guitar riff of "Enter Sandman" is heard. Thismeans one thing, Mariano Rivera is coming in to shut it down.
eek.gif

I always find myself intrigued by the music choices of Major League players when they walk in from the pen, or up to the plate, I think it's interesting tosee what type of music a player selects.

How about you? You are about to step into the batter's box, or take the mound, what is blaring over the PA system?

Myself; Led Zeppelin "Misty Mountain Hop"

(I could see how this may belong in the Music fourm, but I thought it'd be better recieved in here)

Captain Charisma85:
Top Bottom of the 9th Inning, bases loaded. Yankee Angels Stadium, Yankees up by 3.... All of a sudden the beginning guitar riff of "Enter Sandman" is heard. This means one thing, Mariano Rivera Ska is coming in to shut it down go yard again.
eek.gif

Fixed.

'Enter Sandman', 'Fuel', or something from the Bosstones or Dropkick Murphys.

that nelly and the lunatics baseball song. swing batta batta batta swing batta batta SWING

jk

I don't play baseball, but I really like the way Kashmir sounds for Utley, so I'll go with that.

Fight Music - D12. But just the chorus. Song really gets me pumped up. Always listen to it before summer league basketball games during warmups.

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N Roses

Numb/Encore - Jay-Z/Linkin Park

Dope Boys - The Game

the first three that came to my mind.

Back
Top Bottom