ALRIGHT TIME TO VOTE! NT's Sexiest Women 2009 (Link on pg.1)

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Alright. Some of y'all didnt read and nominated multiple people
laugh.gif
But its all good. There were 80 + beautiful women nominated and its time to VOTE on the one specific woman who you feel is the SEXIEST!

This poll is open to others but this list of nominations was strictly compiled by fellow NikeTalkers.

VOTING BEGINS NOW! CLICK HERE

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!

I can reload and vote as many times as I want!!!

BWAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Voted. But this is gonna be skewed as $@*% since you can refresh the page and vote again, and again, and again, ect.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

I'm very upset you didn't take the extra 5 min to put them in alphabetical order.

I actually had the nominations in order to make sure I didnt omit but randomized the voting selections.

Originally Posted by 18key

Voted. But this is gonna be skewed as $@*% since you can refresh the page and vote again, and again, and again, ect.
Really. I wasnt able to do that at all

Maybe. I know I just reloaded your page and voted again, but maybe it didnt count it?

And for whoever keeps voting a million times for another NT'er that vote will go null and void
laugh.gif
Hilarious either way

I had a couple NT women hit me via twitter or PM and tell me they did not want teir name in this mess so out of respect for them, I'm not including it.Thats just keeping it 100

Maybe. I know I just reloaded your page and voted again, but maybe it didnt count it?
Nope it didnt count it

And for whoever keeps voting a million times for another NT'er that vote will go null and void
laugh.gif
Hilarious either way

I had a couple NT women hit me via twitter or PM and tell me they did not want teir name in this mess so out of respect for them, I'm not including it. Thats just keeping it 100

SMH....I should be able to vote for multiple women....

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN...

Yasmin Deliz
Rosario Dawson
Havana Ginger
Jenavive Jolie (should've been in there)
Rita G (should've been in there)
Alicia Keys

And about a dozen other females that weren't listed???

HOW???

mad.gif

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Should have done brackets, this is to hard to pick from...No Halle?....I think I'm just gonna put Other: Monica Bellucci

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Should have done brackets, this is to hard to pick from...No Halle?....I think I'm just gonna put Other: Monica Bellucci
May end up doing that from the vote getters with the least percentages. The ones with the highest percentages would get some sort of a byesystem..... The only true way to rank it thoroughly.

Back
Top Bottom