Alright Vegas Heads, School Me...(Vacation)

I'm heading out to Vegas on New Year's Day with my girl, staying for four nights at THEHotel at Mandalay Bay. Right now, other than seeing a couple of Cirque du Soleil productions (Mystere and "O"), nothing else is set in stone.

So, my Vegasonians ( :lol:
laugh.gif
), please let me know what's good on the Strip in terms of restaurants, other entertainment, best places to hit the slots and such, etc. As far as food, I hear the Wynn buffet is awesome, as are Alize at the Palms and Tao at the Venetian.

All help is much appreciated.
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Ok, Iam gonna give you a fair warning DO NOT I repeat DO NOT go on the strip on new years. Iam not telling you not come to Vegas, but just the strip is bananas! In a bad way! lol. The reason I say this is because they close down the entire strip and there is wall to wall drunk people, and remember it's Vegas so people are think they can do anything. lol sorry for the speech but I had to warn you.

The best buffet is the Palms, from what I've heard. The best club here is Pure in Ceaser's IMO, I always see celebs there. Anymore questions holla...
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

^^^
We're actually flying out on the 1st, will be getting into Vegas at about 9:00pm local time. So I'm hoping that things will be a little more calm by then, considering our first actual "day" there will be the 2nd.
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

By the time you get there, all the rif raf from cali have gone home. Everything will have died down by then. Buffet, there's a million. If you're ona tight budget, go to downtown or circus circus. However, there's a reason why it's cheap. It sucks. Remember the rule, you get what you pay for. Middle of the road, mgm, mirage, paris, and ballys- all are on the strip. High end, ceasars, bellagio, and wynn.
Like clockwork, I go there during the New Year. The 8 years I've gone, no problema. Believe me the cops are more than a happy to beat down any trouble makers. It's enjoyable and crowded. but that's the best part.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Buffet? Bellagio, Rio, Wynn... from past experience, STAY AWAY from Caesars

Off strip grub? Hit up Terrible's Cafe. Good prices, huge portions, good food. Also, hit up Lucky 24/7 @ Hard Rock Hotel for their Gambler's Special (steak, shrimp, potatoes) for $7.77

CHARGERS. TROJANS
STA.LUCIAREALTORS

Back
Top Bottom