Altima, Maxima, G35, SRT Charger, or something else?

I basically want to get a new car and can put about a 10-15k down payment. I have it narrowed down to these options and I need help choosing but anything elseis possible as well. I want to get away with ~$500 monthly after with 10-15k down payment. Thanks for your help NT.

get this
wink.gif

Suzuki-Hayabusa-1300R-Limited.jpg

The SRT Charger easily, but you WILL pay heavy $$$ in gas...

If you want to have a lower payment or save $$ go with the Altima or Maxima...

Thanks for the help so far guys. I think the Charger is the best performance and looks wise but price-wise it's probably the worst. I also started lookingat Honda since a Civic/ Accord with all the features and 12k down will result in a $200-$300 monthly payment and it's good on gas. My heart is still set ona Charger however since it looks so mean but idk yet. I still have some thinking to do and I'll try to visit a few dealers to see if they can offer somediscount. I guarantee pics of a new pick-up by April-May...Keep the advice coming NT and thanks again...

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Thanks for the help so far guys. I think the Charger is the best performance and looks wise but price-wise it's probably the worst. I also started looking at Honda since a Civic/ Accord with all the features and 12k down will result in a $200-$300 monthly payment and it's good on gas. My heart is still set on a Charger however since it looks so mean but idk yet. I still have some thinking to do and I'll try to visit a few dealers to see if they can offer some discount. I guarantee pics of a new pick-up by April-May...Keep the advice coming NT and thanks again...

That v8 is gonna kill your pocket..if u want a decent performer and good looks..consider the g35..or the tl...

^you'd be looking around 15-16 local mpg on a g35 and maybe 18-20 mpg overall. if you're buying a car and plan to keep it long i'd get a altima ora accord. if you want a little more power get a v6, it'll still get decent mpg.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Perhaps you can go with a Charger with a smaller engine.

nah, the only reason to get a charger is for the engine. i would go for the g35 coupe or the maxima. both are real nice.

10-15k down and still a 500 $ payment? what do u do and how old are u?
I'm 18 and I got some junk yard connects so I'm gonna bust my$%$# off and sell junk for a few days to come up with the down payment andpay the monthly fees from my 9-5. I'm gonna use my aunt to buy the car since she's got good credit. I think in the end I'm gonna get the Altimasince it's better then any Honda performance and looks-wise. Although I wanted the Charger badly, I did a lot of research on it and ~$500 monthly seemedimpossible for the one I wanted.

Originally Posted by rocajordan1

duck tales

Hold me to it. I'll have pics by May. That's all I can do for now...until then, #$+# you and claim ducktales.
Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Maximas are tight

Right....or a Maxima...It's most likely gonna be one of those two...Nissan just has the most to offer.

sounds like ur gonna end up spending everything you have on a car. doens't sound like the best idea man. personally, i'd hold back on a new car (oreven a pricey one) and get a 2-3000$ car. there are cheap cars out there that are still very reliable.

Why would you put that much down? if any at all. I dont see the point in doing it halfway, either buy it straight up, of get proper financing.

Back
Top Bottom