Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Honestly not sure whey they keep bringing this particular retro+ colour back two times over. I have the 2005 pair and they were nice as a LS release but nothing overly special even then.

They could in all fairness cook up something new.
We probably wouldn't be getting them for the 3rd time if JB wouldn't have f'kd them up on the first retro using the mesh. I'm glad that they're releasing them though, since I've always kicked myself for not getting them through Jumpman23 when they originally released. I still have my original Black/Nubuck 12s, and for me I've always thought that those and these are must haves.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , agreed that they could easily replace the Green with another colour and and tweak some of the minor details.
j mobile j mobile , I believe these were the second LS release after the XIIs. They already messed them up with 'Mesh' version so just leave 'em be and come up with something original.

Lost my desire for this colorway over the years but it looks really good. I had them back when they first dropped and the materials were nice.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , agreed that they could easily replace the Green with another colour and and tweak some of the minor details.
j mobile j mobile , I believe these were the second LS release after the XIIs. They already messed them up with 'Mesh' version so just leave 'em be and come up with something original.
u know i liked the mesh version
but i prefer the all leather

Air Jordan 13 “Altitude”
Color: Black/Altitude Green
Style Code: 414571-042
Release Date: December 21, 2017
Price: $190
20171116002528.jpg

20171116002530.jpg

20171116002531.jpg

20171116002529.jpg

Toe box looks so trash
What’s the fit on these
Haven’t bought any 13’s since the last French blue retro
Is it the same fit as that run

The green looks completely different than both the 2005 and 2010 pairs. It looks like it's somewhere in between the two older shades and has a more olive tint to it. Still copping regardless, but they def changed this up again.

On the plus side, all the reviews of the UA joints have the 2010 green, so they'll be easy to spot (until they correct it anyway)

The green certainly looks way off from the other editions. I’m also grabbing regardless. Just hoping the leather isn’t plastic at this point.

Need to see the quality in person but i prefer this green instead of the neon, i put them in my list!

Back
Top Bottom