Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Going to pass.
Screenshot_20171219-131011.jpg

They're not letting me use this $20 off coupon. Coupon expires on Thursday, so I may cop if they hit the site Thursday and I can actually use the coupon.

8pm reservation for me too

Im debating if the reserve is needed. Really want to replace my stolen ‘05s but its been a lot of fire dropping this month for repeats to get play...

I got the reserve also, im going to wait until RD.. I will probably find a better deal on a UK site for these

Went ahead and grabbed my reserve.. 2 day ship is nice. If a deal comes up that’s too good to pass up, Nike has the best returns. I’m feelin em, especially like the OG style with the leather panels..
7DF17EA1-4A24-4319-AAEA-929FBF860884.gif

Damn if I can't even use the code what's the point lol. I can wait and see if it hits the site too

What makes you guys think you will be able to use the code on site if it is excluded on the reserve? Almost all launch products have exclusions from coupons and promos now. Even grey XII's are still excluded from coupons. Just saying if that makes any difference in pulling the trigger on the reserve.

That’s been going for a while now. Maybe close to a year? Where they put exclusions on new releases and no code will work for them.

I see. That sucks. I haven’t tried since February mostly because Nike reserves me crap I didn’t want. I was able to use a promo on the white/red 13’s earlier this year so they had to have stopped it shortly after.

Yup. Those $20 off that Nike sent last week are pretty much a no go on these and whatever they determine a “launch product”.

i'm guilty of being disappointed about reservations here and there, but then realized they don't even have to do them

Last edited:
Because they're so secretive about the selection process/algorithm I worry that if I don't bite on some of these they'll stop sending them. The reality is I want the algorithm to be better about which reserves they select for me. I'm not asking to hit on something I want 50% of the time but I've yet to hit on a shoe I'm even remotely interested in.

Back
Top Bottom