Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

43CC82C3-8E0B-4E74-843E-11323E5D7627.jpeg
80754536-ED34-4D7B-BF53-231356E09E06.jpeg
017CF7E5-D275-4970-9DD1-BE3ACCB90103.jpeg

Checked them out just now. Really good quality. Sorry for the blurry pics, the manager was hating...
get a better phone
and cut ur nails

I’ma see if I can get my sister’s 30% off Employee Discount on these... only way I’d cop.

That's Jordan Brands favorite type of leather that fooled/ made us accept the pay 190-220 for retros. Tell JB to bring out the 17's or lets see what leather the white/blue 18's come in, it's prolly that cheap hard pleather as usual. SMH

That's Jordan Brands favorite type of leather that fooled/ made us accept the pay 190-220 for retros. Tell JB to bring out the 17's or lets see what leather the white/blue 18's come in, it's prolly that cheap hard pleather as usual. SMH
:rofl:
folks tripping off cheap leather
but beasting over
and will buy shoes made outta knitting yarn
what a time to be alive

This was a good retro and right on time

My 05 pair fell apart and started to separate
Sold them to a pawn shop for $40.00

Only problem with this retro the insoles don't stick and the jordan label is not straight on the bottom of the tongue
It's hard to explain

Might order another pair from nike.Com for a fresh pair later today and exchange the pair I currently have

Wearing my Black Cats to work this morning. The more I look at them the more I know these can wait.

It's not like they'll have any resale value for at least a year or so. That's assuming they sell out, which they probably won't. May can even get them on a discount.

Snkrs seemed to sell out quickly. Ill be at the mall later to cop a couple kid pairs for the Godchildren. Hope y'all copped.

Snkrs seemed to sell out quickly. Ill be at the mall later to cop a couple kid pairs for the Godchildren. Hope y'all copped.
Showed up as sold out for me. Killed the app and then opened it back up and now it's showing a full size run available

FSR = Full Size Run

9 is still showing in stock with everything else on my app. Not sure why it says sold out for you, but you got it on FTL so it's all good.

Nike reserve is suppose to show up today after free 2 day shipping. I’ll post some good shots when/if they arrive on time.

Glad these aren’t moving at all, looks like I’ll be returning them and grabbing 2 pairs for around 130-140 each down the road. That’s a wrap for me and shoes in 2017.

It was a great year for me and my favorite Jordan model. I just want the last 3 OG CWs to release over the next two years and hopefully they vault the 13s after that, otherwise I’ll be eating ramen and tuna fo life.

Back
Top Bottom