AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

eek.gif
I need a pair of 03 Neons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

My HOA's are on their last leg, I think. Debating on whether to get these or wait...

If i were you i would get them now. U may regret it like i did in 2008. I was ampped to find out the re released this year, AGAIN. hahahaha.

Anyone know if the Neon cw released in last year or if it was 2008 and now? any info would be helpful..GLO

does footlockers still have these and have they dropped the price yet? got a gift card i wanna use on em

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

abernja wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but the comfort, shape, and quality of this retro is not very good.
I agree. Not tryin' to complain, but these killed my feet the other day

Welcome to several years ago.
A new CW arrived in shipment. (Reverse grapes I think is what they're called. IDK though. Blk/Gry/Purp/Aqua - Release 7/17/10)
Anyways so I knew how much the AM '95 sucks right now.

Did a simple insole swap.

Put the "Athletes Plus" insole made by Sof-Sol in the shoes. (The blue one at FINL)

They felt amazing!!!

Looks like the '95 might be a problem for my bank acct now.

Just saying. If you don't like how they feel, swap the crappy sockliner for an insole. 
pimp.gif

Just FYI, FNL has some sizes. I ended up ordering and they came out to 125 plus whatever tax is
with the coupon code.Just thought id put it out there for anyone who can't get them in their area at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom