AM 97 SILVER/RED OG

I saw these today at the local Footlocker. I'm a fan. Even more so of the translucent sole. I think it's a nice twist to the OG IMO.

silver leather not looking the same on these. it looks aged/distressed.
indifferent.gif

They are going to hit outlets something hard so just wait it out and you should be able to pick them up for really cheap... but if you can't wait shoetrends has them for $105.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

silver leather not looking the same on these. it looks aged/distressed.
indifferent.gif

The leather on nearly every Nike retro has not looked the same in years. 
ohwell.gif

AM97s are okay...just don't wear them in the rain...most slippery damn shoes I've ever worn in wet weather. 
smh.gif

I'm kind of curious. Were there a version that was made with a dark translucent sole? I saw a pair at Champs the other day thinking these were it, but just saw on KATC that the picture they post had a solid black sole.

not a huge fan of 97s but i guess if i were to get one colorway....... it'd be this one

Picked them up over the weekend for 72.50 at FL... They are more comfy than them neon 95s that just released...

THE SILVER LEATHER THEY PUT ON EM VS THE 3M FROM BACK WHEN IS JUST DISGRACEFUL SERIOUSLY... #UBERPASS

scooped these up today. I'm a 13 in EVERYTHING else (Jordans, AF1s, AM95&1s) but i had to cop a 14 cuz the 13 was tooo small

Back
Top Bottom