am I doin it??

Laughing at all the 'steal something' replies 
laugh.gif

But for real OP, I hope you stole a few things.

I dont fk ex's personally.. too familiar after we've parted company. But in your case, youre swaggin man.. gjob. Seems you really wanted to show her that night, so kudos.

Take pictures and post them in the they thought they were doing it thread.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

okay so this is what I gathered from OPs post....
Seen an ex while I was at the bar tonight.

Translation: So I seen my "ex" at the bar last night, and she was super drunk. Seen some dude was all over her, got jealous and saved her. Took her back to her apartment,

Now, shes sleep on the couch 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation: She was super drunk so I laid her on the couch and gave her a blanket.[/font]

while Im laying in her tub after drinking her tequilla. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation: She threw up on my gear so I decided to throw my clothes in the wash and take a shower. I borrowed a beer from her fridge.[/font]

Am I swagging, brothers? Btw, I start a new job on monday after being unemployed for 5 months. Feels goodman

Translation: OMG, I can't believe I was THIS CLOSE to actually being deflowered by my "ex". 
pimp.gif
 Her hand brushed up against mine while I was carrying her inside. BTW I got a job at footlocker!!! Screw you finish line!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

i wanna see that "perfect thick" you speak of, fambs...

not for proof... just wanna see a thick biddy...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

please respond

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Pics of the ex to determine if "swagging".

This.  How can we determine if you're "doin' it" if you don't post any pics of the ex?  Save face by stealing something, then call it a night
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom