Am I simp QUEEN because ...

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

mouse, I'ma really need the updates on this one.. I'm headed to class.... this %@$# gone be like 9374 pages when I touch down this evening
smh.gif
i'd like to request updates as well. im headed to class also

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

i really question some of them men here on NT, yall some real bishes.... its 09 chicks move the way we move...dont try to bash shorty like we dont smash our exs just cause we can, we smash other ppls girls, we smash other ppls wives and baby mothers....hell I have...shout to OP for keeping it 100 tho
On some real @$+%...just because YOU may have done that @$+% don't mean everybody else have. Speak for yourself son.

And don't tell us who to bash and who not to bash. If you posted your own business on this site (which we always advise people NOT to do) we'd roast yo @!$ to oblivion too.
man **** .....simpin aint easy huh
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I think it'd have been more effective if I didn't go around advertisin that I'm a simp...but hey.
laugh.gif

back to the matter at hand....OP did you %!*+ shawn kemp too.... (puts microphone to face)

Kemp used to be my favorite player back in the day....

This is getting more and more interesting.....

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Kemp used to beIll William is my favorite player on NT back in the today....

This is getting more and more interesting.....

grin.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Yeah...it's normal as hell.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

it's normal for dudes that can't pull new girls on the regular,all they can do is run back to there ex with a story

2k9 girls stay getting tricked
He's not that guy; trust - random %$!*+@! he meets on the first night at parties go up to him at parties and will hand over the [{}] willingly, no pregame play or anything. One time when I was headed to a party to meet him some white girl approaches him and tells hm that she wants to lick his lollipop.
indifferent.gif

Technically he didn't run back to me either ...
smh.gif
at making that first move.

I wish I had it like that!!!! Once upon a time i did
frown.gif

replace "simp queen" with 'homewrecker jumpoff' and thread title will make sense

Back
Top Bottom