Am I simp QUEEN because ...

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

^someone posted those nudes of you

Oh, there are nudes of me? I never knew. Direct me to them please.

Ok, no seriously, all I am getting is something about ENphan going buckwild in here, people getting on lovemysole for being an attention-seeking !!%@+ andsomething about her nudes? That is just briefly skimming the pages. I need more details please.

You guys do realize you get banned for quoting insults. Even saying shut up is a banable offense. Lol. Stupid %$@ aint it.

Originally Posted by bud dink

until she says she's 18+

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
laugh.gif

This thread was lame
smh.gif
yall gas %+%# up way to much

i want that last 30 minutes of my life back.

Its like yall want there to be drama so bad you just make it up. Ol girl clearly said she had drinks with Will, then shook and went and smashed her ex. Whatsso interesting about that? And how did that turn into Will smashing her?

yall just really want to watch another NT breakup so much that its cool to just make some %+%# up and run with it for 10 pages

The iphone gps thing
grin.gif
, ill admit the running the red light picture was random, but not really funny IMO.

and with eN's ramblings the past 10 pages this thread just all around sucks.

yo for everyone pming asking if i can make them SFW ill just say its gonna be tough and again im not sending nothing until she says she's 18+
as stated b4 she's in college....with all the info you have already collected on this broad...I'm leaning towards u do really have thepics...crop um do what u gotta do for the love of NT!!!

Chiiiillllll yo, Im at work. I hope you plan on hooking me up with a job.

Why you gotta single me out?

Edit that.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

This thread was lame
smh.gif

Its like yall want there to be drama so bad you just make it up. Ol girl clearly said she had drinks with Will, then shook and went and smashed her ex. Whats so interesting about that? And how did that turn into Will smashing her?

yall just really want to watch another NT breakup so much that its cool to just make some %+%# up and run with it for 10 pages

The iphone gps thing
grin.gif
, ill admit the running the red light picture was random, but not really funny IMO.

having a bad day??

Originally Posted by Diego

Edit that.
damn....bad move Bud
laugh.gif

but on the real Diego you gotta be the eyes for us bruh......

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by FeelMode

This thread was lame
smh.gif

Its like yall want there to be drama so bad you just make it up. Ol girl clearly said she had drinks with Will, then shook and went and smashed her ex. Whats so interesting about that? And how did that turn into Will smashing her?

The iphone gps thing
grin.gif

having a bad day??

nah, but wasting 30 minutes reading some +!@# everyone was talking about being so funny, which really wasnt funny puts a damper on my NT experience.

also hazeleyedhoney is clean as a whistle and by clean as a whistle i mean doesnt have nudes within my grasp ( I hope her friend does though )

also hazeleyedhoney is clean as a whistle and by clean as a whistle i mean doesnt have nudes within my grasp ( I hope her friend does though )
smh.gif
I love this girl
tired.gif
pimp.gif

converts to islam /simp
laugh.gif

dima, getting an iphone, soon?

Originally Posted by Diego

Edit that.
Batcave. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom