Am I simp QUEEN because ...

O', nevermind. She's back now i see... carry on. and Sherry, when i called you a simp last week, didn't mean it literally and for you to come to NTand make a post about it. SMH . but you are still a simp in my eyes pal!

Originally Posted by bud dink

finally have my confirmation shaolin you sir need to open your pm box in t-minus 5 minutes
i dont tweet alot but after the PM

you can call me

Spoiler [+]
tweety-bird-18-yellow.jpg

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by FeelMode

no way whatever is in these NSFW pictures is good enough to warrant everyones sudden thirst. post em on twitter, the !@*% really aint that hard.

ohh mmm gee

sofie part2

The plot thickens!

I don't have noodz. The only noodz that I have are from Play Boy's Mag with Aubrey from Danity Kane.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sherry has told me she has been at work and school all day. The last page she read was 15. She will read all and reply when she gets out of class tonight. Seattle timezone.... * rubs hands together *

eek.gif

Originally Posted by lovemysole

I don't have noodz. The only noodz that I have are from Play Boy's Mag with Aubrey from Danity Kane.

thats not what the last 10 pages of this thread say
laugh.gif

that said, i believe u

finally have my confirmation shaolin you sir need to open your pm box in t-minus 5 minutes

you can call me

Spoiler [+]

my g...what's it looking like? worth the nomination?

Not according to Dink

I got dirt on you doggie (in camron voice ). Don't make me....

O', nevermind. She's back now i see... carry on. and Sherry, when i called you a simp last week, didn't mean it literally and for you to come to NT and make a post about it. SMH . but you are still a simp in my eyes pal!
Where were you last night buddy? I was up doing hw/watching The Game till 1:30am!

I have backshots of memphisboi.

roll.gif

Bud dink did you get that from my photobucket? You must have gotten it from a while ago since those pics are not on there anymore.

Ew at that pic of me. Not a flattering pic of me at all.
laugh.gif
I put on self tanner on my face and it was not a good look. The way I am sitting makes the dresslook baggy and makes me look heavier. As for my friend, she is hot. She kind of looks like Kim Kardashian.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

No, no, no ... I've known about NT wayyyy before I even heard of FreshOne12. Everyone and their mom had a pair of Jordan's in my HS; average number of shoes owned was at least 35.
eyes.gif

pics of your collection
i'd like to see this too.
the only real sneakerhead female here is banaboogie i think... and the rest are just here for NT drama
solewoman got a nice collection
pimp.gif

id imagine fanatic15 would have a good one too considering she's a mod

I got dirt on you doggie (in camron voice ). Don't make me....

whoa nt staff playing along !!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you can call me

Spoiler [+]

@WaveyWonder
nerd.gif

so this chick really think that this is going to go away with some mephboi lol's & smiley faces ?

c'mon son.

and alot of reaching going on here.

smh

50 pages.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Bud dink did you get that from my photobucket? You must have gotten it from a while ago since those pics are not on there anymore.

Ew at that pic of me. Not a flattering pic of me at all.
laugh.gif
I put on self tanner on my face and it was not a good look. The way I am sitting makes the dress look baggy and makes me look heavier. As for my friend, she is hot. She kind of looks like Kim Kardashian.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom