Am I The Only Fly Dude over 6'2

I swear i must be the only Fresh dude over 6'1 that aint in the leauge cause no matter where i look online or in the stores there aint never no Jeans thatare my length the T shirts stop at xxl i may find a 3x sometimes but damn, I swear these brands make clothes for short fat guys or Skinny tight pants wearingtypes, Tell me I aint alone

pyro2.jpg

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I swear i must be the only Fresh dude over 6'1 that aint in the leauge cause no matter where i look online or in the stores there aint never no Jeans that are my length the T shirts stop at xxl i may find a 3x sometimes but damn, I swear these brands make clothes for short fat guys or Skinny tight pants wearing types, Tell me I aint alone
tired.gif

PREACH!!!!!!

Word havin to return mad $*+% to H&M today. Just reminded myself why I only shop online. Do you understand how hard it is to find 36" inseam?! Thenpeople wonder why I sag.

/vent

How tall are you?

If you are 6'1-6'2.

Then damn near all stores carry your size. Cause that isn't really 'Tall' enough for them to no make a full size run of it.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I swear i must be the only Fresh dude over 6'1 that aint in the leauge cause no matter where i look online or in the stores there aint never no Jeans that are my length the T shirts stop at xxl i may find a 3x sometimes but damn, I swear these brands make clothes for short fat guys or Skinny tight pants wearing types, Tell me I aint alone
tired.gif

PREACH!!!!!!

Word havin to return mad $*+% to H&M today. Just reminded myself why I only shop online. Do you understand how hard it is to find 36" inseam?! Then people wonder why I sag.

/vent
Part of the problem w/ that is you're shopping at a store/company that isn't built fot taller people. H&M is a euro company (correctme if I'm wrong) so all their product is for a smaller, fitted i.e. European look.

That's like a Short guy shopping for 'Big Daddy' clothing.

It just isn't gonna work. The clothes were not made for you.

Bein' 6"6" 250 I feel you...but you gotta know where to look homie.

You want some stylish jeans, and T's

www.luckybrand.com

wanna get your grown man on...

www.rochesterclothing.com

name brand designer duds for the sasquatch man (calvin klein, polo...)

Polo.com has a great selection of clothes for the taller guy....the list goes on and on. If you do a little diggin there are stylish clothes out there for usand heck whatever we buy is gonna be expensive anyway because of our size so you might as well rock CK, Polo...

P.S. - Forget shopping at the mall or anywhere else but the net. I only go to these stores to see something in person I may be on the borderline about (kicksmostly) or with my wife. You just frustratin' yourself. After a while you'll find a designer that fits you really well and you'll order most ofyour stuff from them

im 6'5 260 im big as $+$@ and not like big sloppy fat...none a that.. Im just saying I shop online and the lady in my life pointed it out to me that Ispend more money in shipping this $+$@ than if i went to stores...Im always on line shopping cause like Homie said a 36 inseam is like finding a vmuslim eatinga porkchop sandwich it aint happenin

im 6'5 260 im big as +$@+ and not like big sloppy fat...none a that.. Im just saying I shop online and the lady in my life pointed it out to me that Ispend more money in shipping this +$@+ than if i went to stores...Im always on line shopping cause like Homie said a 36 inseam is like finding a vmuslim eatinga porkchop sandwich it aint happenin

Originally Posted by dreClark

tired.gif

PREACH!!!!!!

Word havin to return mad $*+% to H&M today. Just reminded myself why I only shop online. Do you understand how hard it is to find 36" inseam?! Then people wonder why I sag.

/vent
Part of the problem w/ that is you're shopping at a store/company that isn't built fot taller people. H&M is a euro company (correct me if I'm wrong) so all their product is for a smaller, fitted i.e. European look.

That's like a Short guy shopping for 'Big Daddy' clothing.

It just isn't gonna work. The clothes were not made for you.
True. But thats just 1 example. I don't even buy jeans or anything from there.But I'll just randomly go shoppin for pants or jeans and can't find my inseam.

I'm 6'2 and I'm able to shop everywhere in the states just fine. Here in Europe, I can't fit anything though. Online shopping ftw/ftl.

True. But thats just 1 example. I don't even buy jeans or anything from there. But I'll just randomly go shoppin for pants or jeans and can't find my inseam.
Oh yeah, no doubt.

I was just saying.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Bein' 6"6" 250 I feel you...but you gotta know where to look homie.

You want some stylish jeans, and T's

www.luckybrand.com

wanna get your grown man on...

www.rochesterclothing.com

name brand designer duds for the sasquatch man (calvin klein, polo...)

Polo.com has a great selection of clothes for the taller guy....the list goes on and on. If you do a little diggin there are stylish clothes out there for us and heck whatever we buy is gonna be expensive anyway because of our size so you might as well rock CK, Polo...

P.S. - Forget shopping at the mall or anywhere else but the net. I only go to these stores to see something in person I may be on the borderline about (kicks mostly) or with my wife. You just frustratin' yourself. After a while you'll find a designer that fits you really well and you'll order most of your stuff from them

I feel you i hit all those spots on the regular, I work a corporate job so im pretty straight on the grown man those stores are in my favorites, but i was justchecking if im the last of the Fresh over 6 ft

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm 7'2 and i get jiggy with it.

boy stahhhhppp...
laugh.gif

but reallydoe, i'm 6'5" 188, and wear a 32/34, express usually carries my size, but if not, banana republic got me faded.

you just gotta look around, polo and gap both got big and tall sections fodatass...

then your doing the most.. I mean am not saying Im walking around looking like Damon Jones that year he came to the Allstar game looking like Jerome FromMartin,, I get in But its a struggle hell you gotta hunt %#%$ down cause the kids 5'7 got on ur T shirts and Jeans rocking them like tall t's

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

boy stahhhhppp...
laugh.gif

but reallydoe, i'm 6'5" 188, and wear a 32/34, express usually carries my size, but if not, banana republic got me faded.

you just gotta look around, polo and gap both got big and tall sections fodatass...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I feel you i hit all those spots on the regular, I work a corporate job so im pretty straight on the grown man those stores are in my favorites, but i was just checking if im the last of the Fresh over 6 ft
True, True, you aren't the last of the fresh over 6 feet but I know where you are comin' from. I live in the South and tall dudes aroundhere straight F'in the game up left and right. Virgin tight levi's 501's, tapered leg slacks...I want to have an intervention with half thesecats.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

boy stahhhhppp...
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Same thing I thought
laugh.gif
Is that safe? You good fam?

Back
Top Bottom