Am I the only guy who still consistenly listens to R&B singers such as Chris Brown, Songz, (old) Ush

... I was just thinkin about it, if I'm not in the whip and listenin to music at the crib I'm nearly always listenin to R&B
laugh.gif

Not to sound disrespectful but I cant picture myself listening to R&B.

Btw I'm a saltine cracker.

dream and songz are coo
i dont really check for the other dudes all like that

Yeah I've been listening to it more than rap lately
I couldn't get into that Slim album though

Someone from NT put me on Anthony Hamilton - Coming From Where I'm From...what an unbelievable album
eek.gif

Foreign Exchange - Leave It All Behind
D'Angelo - Voodoo...this and Brown Sugar have been in rotation like crazy the last 6 months
R Kelly - Chocolate Factory
Lloyd - Streetlove

laugh.gif
Does the new T-Pain count cause that album is hot too

Originally Posted by Shpat

Not to sound disrespectful but I cant picture myself listening to R&B.

Btw I'm a saltine cracker.
your point?

Unless you straight up don't like it, i don't see a problem.

I bumps r&b but i aint gon stunt i listen to CB but i aint F'n wit no old B2k or ray j, somethin n dat nature

Originally Posted by beachbaby757

I bumps r&b but i aint gon stunt i listen to CB but i aint F'n wit no old B2k or ray j, somethin n dat nature
Whattttttt??

One Wish is my #@+*, still.
glasses.gif

im always bumpin to some rnb.. but i do hiphop dance (or i try to lol) so it comes with the territory.

i listen to r&b a alot, mostly old school stuff and stuff from the 90s/early 2000s, not this new r&b

I've been listening to a lot of r&b lately. I even made a playlist on Imeem. I think I've gone soft.

For some reason I've been listening to a lot of R&B too, however, I don't really listen to Chris Brown though.

Back
Top Bottom