Am I the only one...Vol. 2012 and Recent Strange Laws, Bills, and Police Brutality

bronle

Banned
With the recent announcements of

- The bill declaring the US to be a "battlefield" (The government can call you a terrorist and do whatever they want to you).

- The bill trying to censor the internet (We will soon have China's internet censorship)

- The numerous examples of police brutality within this OWS movement (with little to no punishment for the officers)

- The announcement that Google's Android and Apple's iPhone have been monitoring you and the content on it

I'm sure I'm missing hella stuff.

Am I the only one concerned with the lack of attention these events have been getting?

Am I the only one who is also concerned with all this beginning as 2012 approaches?

I'm not saying...I'm just saying...

I feel you, I just don't know how to combat all of that. I just feel like I'm watching America turn to $@%# and theres nothing I can do.

Be quiet, before you get labeled a "conspiracy theorist"
laugh.gif

No you are not the only one there is always somebody coming on here talking about the world getting ready to end......

Crazy ### @%%+.  Won't be surprised if there is WWIII between Russia/China vs US/allies soon because of Iran.  
Also, be prepared for the economic collapse.  Grocery stores empty, banks closed...leads to riots and violence.  

Scary what the world is coming to.

Back
Top Bottom