Am I the only one who can't see themselves ever getting too old for video games??

I'm 23 now and I don't play video games like I did when i was younger but I still play them alot...I mostly play sports games but I bought cod4 theother day and I'm loving it... I can really see myself being 40 and still playing video games.... The games are so realistic now it doesnt really even seemlike something for kids and younger people...especially sports game...I know for sure i'll be playing madden and nba live/2k forever....

When I get older like 30 or 40 years old I'm still gonna love games. It would be boring for my children to play alone, so I'd play with them.

I think as you get older your lifestyle permits you to stop or slow down some/most of the things you were able to do when you were younger.

I just dont have the time anymore since im in college

but every now an then i def like to throw down

i love games, but i'm not a true gamer in a sense that i'll have to own every single game that comes out. i usually buy the same thing every year. nba2k series and call of duty. that's all i have time for
smile.gif

times are changin, games just ain't for kids any more. they develop games for people in their 20s and 30s. nothing surprising

well the average video game age is higher than ever (it is currently 28) so I think that as this generation gets older, we will continue to play because wewere the first generation to actually have home video game consoles and whatnot. I won't be surprised if the within the next 20 years the average agedoesn't reach 35.

all i really play nowadays is the madden or nba 2k.

i really used to be into the marvel vs. capcom series, and tekken 5.

I sold my xbox before I started college because I needed to focus on school and I needed the money... I been planning to get a new one but ever since itstarted I don't have as much time as I used to with girls and school and all.

Now I just feel like playing games everyday is a lil loserish no offense to others. I just rather spend my time sucking face with a girl or looking for a girlto suck face with.

my boss is pushing close to 60 and he always has to have the new systems on release day. he kills it on non-sport games for the 360 and ps3.

I think I'll be playing in some way or another until I'm at least 40, maybe longer. My grandmother played up until she went blind, and she was 60+. Iknow she'd still be playing if she could. Might be nintendo/snes for her though. Not sure how she would do with modern games, hahaha.

no i dont think so ...i wanna be that dad who can play with my kids when their little like my dad did with me

i can see myself playing video games up until i'm on my death bed, probably while i'm on it too
laugh.gif
. i enjoy them and see no reason to stop as long asit is not affecting my life in a negative way.

i will be playing nba 2k for the rest of my life. also i have been playing racing games a lot too. im only 19 but i know i will have a playstation 7 when im 40years old
laugh.gif

our generation will never stop playing games, bc they are no longer a child's amusement toy, but now a way to escape reality for a few hours and be someoneelse. we are setting the bar, so no1 has the right to say your too old. ill play games til i die. cuz they are only gonna get more mainstream and morerealistic.

for real i was just thinking this. Glad to know im not the only one out there. I will never stop gaming, it will just slow down, hopefully i just dont getdrawn into WoW...Cause my girls stepdad is into it and im going to be moving in soon lol

I was sayin this to my girl yesterday we were walking out of my granpas place he stays in an assisted living for seniors and i was like ima be in here watchingthe lakers playing halo and madden when in 80....

Back
Top Bottom