Am I the only one who can't type "Niketalk.com" ??? vol. troubleshooting FTL

It pops up with a white page and says:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/apache/htdocs/index.php on line 305
I'm trippin because I'm upgrading my RAM, and installing a PCI card - and my computer has been going nuts. So I'm kind of troubleshooting and trying to figure things out.
ohwell.gif

*looks up at the heavens* JESUS! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?

Originally Posted by The Minister

same thing just happened to me just a second ago. Nt is my home page and i got that message.

Sweet!
it's not just me...

But that's H
indifferent.gif
- I guess I just wont visit niketalk anymore.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

It works fine for me... is anyone else still experiencing this problem?
Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/apache/htdocs/index.php on line 305

opened another tab and got this code

(i had to google niketalk to get it in this tab )
laugh.gif

yep, it's been happening to me as well...

usually works if i just try it a couple times though.

just happened to me...matter of fact it happened when i clicked on this very thread (no lie) then firefox crashed and said something like "anerror occurred which caused firefox to shut down" more or less along those lines. firefox reset it self and when i tried to log on again the "whitepage" came up. refreshed a couple of times and it still didnt work...10 mins later i tried again and it finally worked.

I just went into the Hatarri Henzo thread and all the links were blessed with similar code (instead of "Next Page", "Niketalk >General > Thread" etc.) The black background was still there and the thread was there, but all the links were messed up.

Did Henzo's swag blow the matrix of the internet?

Back
Top Bottom