Am I the only one who doesnt want anything for X-Mas?

142rocaway

Banned
frown.gif
I want something, IDK what tho so I guess I don't want anything. Anyone else feellike this?

and I feel my demise on NT coming soon so I will say farewell to the NTers who I made
laugh.gif
and
indifferent.gif

And to the children stay in school, eat your vegetables and don't mess up your freshman year of HS.
Jah Bless
frown.gif

and I feel my demise coming soon so I will say farewell to the NTers who I made
laugh.gif
and
indifferent.gif

? - i think i know what you're referring to now. that wasn't right

what i get for christmas is irrelevant. it's what i can do for others i love that makes me feel good. seriously

Originally Posted by 142Rocaway

frown.gif
I want something, IDK what tho so I guess I don't want anything. Anyone else feel like this?

Yea werd... I don't know what I want either... I know I need some things but just cant think what...

I feel you, my girl keeps asking me what I want, I really don't know lol.

I've even asked people I know what they want so I could steal one of their presents since I aint got none of my own.

^^

Son can you answer the simple question, i been asking you

are you from the Lorton or Woodbridge area? lol i am asking this due to your SN- 703 + Highway = gang affiliation

A life?? No just playing. Just think about something you need, like I need a new baseball bat for my upcoming season of baseball. Take ur time and think,somethings bound to pop into your head

i actually know i dont want anything for christmas. I'm very content.

but this also holds true for me when it comes to birthdays, easter, graduation, etc. Gifts can take a long walk off a short pier in my book.

frown.gif
I want something, IDK what tho so I guess I don't want anything. Anyone else feel like this?
Yea I want stuff, but whenever I tell people what I want they never get it for me so I've just decided that for anyone else that asks I'lljust say nothing and stick to it.

Someone asked me what I wanted for my B-day and after at first vehemently saying no I answered a couple of days later. Never again
ohwell.gif

honestly im good. i've got almost everything i've ever wanted in live and more. good health, a great family and their health a wonderful girlfriend,loving cousins... a nice car/computer/video games.... things that people in other countries would die for...

i am blessed and i thank God for it.

I have no idea what I want either. Not to threadjack, but I don't know what to get my boyfriend. What are NTers in relationships asking from theirgirlfriends?

There's plenty of things I want...but nobody is going to buy them for me, cuz its way too expensive.

And, the things of medium expense, I've already bought for myself.
frown.gif

I didn't want anything on my birthday and I don't want anything for Christmas. With a job now, I just buy whatever I want or save up for it.There's nothing I need right now and I'm thankful for that.

i dont really need anything so i just end up getting more clothes from my parents. i want a new paint job on my car but dont want to spend the money on it. itskind of a waste

i've always wanted something regardless of whether xmas was here or not. xmas just gives me a reason to blurt it out to beloved family and friend membersand not look selfish
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ahmed Adudi

i dont really need anything so i just end up getting more clothes from my parents. i want a new paint job on my car but dont want to spend the money on it. its kind of a waste

you know what to do. you better activate plan B.

as for me though, im always in this situation every year. i dont really want anything but a macbook... and some kicks... but... i hate asking people forstuff....
tired.gif

I dont need anything i think i got about all the things i need. I will just get things for other people and whatever i get back i'll be thankful.

sz.12 in jays buy/sell/trade hit me...

Like most of the replies so far, I don't think I'll be asking for anything.......nothing I need and ifthere's anything I want I'll prolly buy it on my own
ohwell.gif

I'll be going away in January for school so I can say that's my present since that's a lot of loot

might cousin asked me what i wanted but honestly didnt know. so i just said call of duty 4. since i started working a few years back i kinda stopped relying onwhat other people got me for christmas.

Back
Top Bottom