Am I the only one who never had a girlfriend before? VOL YOU AINT GONE TIE ME DOWN

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by StonedFace

You don't know about getting sum constantly mostly whenever you want???? You missin out op

So because he doesn't have a GF eliminates him from constant vagina?
But who wants to have sex with many different women on short term bases that isn't sleezy?

That's how diseases spread ...
diseases spread by not practicing safe sex

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

The only cons in a relationship are the ones that you are willing to put up with....Everyone "says" they have to "change" who you are and how you go about things while in one. Not really...you be YOU...and do what you do normally if its healthy. Woman respect a man with values and standards than the guy that breaks down every defense to please them. Honestly I'm getting to that age where a lot of my friends are having kids and starting that next phase of their lifestyle that puts there family first. I'm single and filtering out these females with wack self worth (some of the finest females have the shallows ambitions I swear homie). Your not getting any younger like me man so I suggest you get out there and at least practice on the females giving you play! You don't want to have the right female come along and then you ignore her out of habit ya know? Kinda like if you never camped out for a release than all of a sudden...SB DUNK PARIS RE-STOCK (lol so unlikely...I GOT SICK DAYS READY!!!) Girls love guys who love women....but women love guys that HAVE woman more....I wish you the best man and there really is a style of girl for every guy for real so long and you have your mindset open to having one.
this made me really want to find a good girlfriend, for once. im 0-2
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by StonedFace

You don't know about getting sum constantly mostly whenever you want???? You missin out op

So because he doesn't have a GF eliminates him from constant vagina?
But who wants to have sex with many different women on short term bases that isn't sleezy?

That's how diseases spread ...

90 percent of the people I went to college with, including females
laugh.gif
Idon't know why people bristle at the idea that young adults like to be free sexually to test the waters, espcially early in college years. Just becauseit's taboo doesn't mean it's not VERY common. Plus, you ever heard of condoms?
grin.gif

But I'm with you OP...I haven't had a GF since I was 16, and I really didn't count those as true relationships. I'm 22 now, and it's not somuch that I avoid relationships, but mostly I lose interest and lack the motivation to take the steps to make it official, and in turn they likely loseinterest too. You dudes act like it's impossible to get laid outside a relationship. In fact, me and pretty much all my boys in college were not inrelationships and we all got a decent amount. I won't lie and say I was smashing random chicks left and right, most were chicks I met and knew personallythrough class, mutual friends, co-workers, etc....but it wasn't THAT hard.

only had 1 gf, but i rather go dolo than being chain down. Especially when im in a economic dowturn. gf are cool in my book but your mindset having oneshouldn't be for just smashing. Ill date a pretty asain chick if i ever cross path with almost did but she smokes like crazy.

should've has at least a few mess arounds, u slackin OP, u gonna wife da first jump off that wanna hang her g-string in da rafters
laugh.gif

Thing is even when you've been in a relationship jumpoffs reconsider future prospects of wifey material.

Whatever works for you OP, if you dont want one do you thing.

But I think you stand alone, unless theres 9yr olds on here.

I wont clown u... Im 20 and I've only had one girlfriend... Granted we were together for almost 5 years.

I've talked to and smashed other chicks cuz we broke up a few times... but those chicks didnt have anything that made me wanna be wit em

Eh, you'll probably change your mind if you find a girl. Having one enhances the experience of things for you. Well, at least it does for me.

Movies, the park, or a concert just aren't as fun by myself. If you're in school, I can understand if you feel it would be a waste of time. Not to saythat you can't see it as a waste of time if you aren't in school, but it can be a distraction if you actually are in school.

If you're reluctant to commit to somebody because of the the things you've seen from your peers, I can understand that, too. But I think you should atleast give it a try before you say you don't see the point of having one.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

What's so bad about having a girlfriend?

Pros: sex
Cons : Takes up a lot of time and money, You have to do stuff for the other person, You have to sound like you actually care about what they talk about. Youhave to sound/act compassionit to them. They constantly annoy you and you have to put up with it. You have to deal a lot of crap you have absolutely nointerest in. The list goes on.

Originally Posted by Just You and Me

Originally Posted by cocolicious

What's so bad about having a girlfriend?

Pros: sex
Cons : Takes up a lot of time and money, You have to do stuff for the other person, You have to sound like you actually care about what they talk about. You have to sound/act compassionit to them. They constantly annoy you and you have to put up with it. You have to deal a lot of crap you have absolutely no interest in. The list goes on.

This comes down to what type of girl your dating, judging by everything you wrote you seem to have been with some immature girls that you didn't reallylike to begin with. There's alot more pros then just sex and you will realize that once you find the right person. How is it a con to do stuff with them?If you in a relationship with someone it's because you like them & want to spend time with them. You have to put up with someone that annoys you? Whyin the world would you want be with someone that annoys you, that makes no kind of sense. Sure there are going to be times where you girlfriend annoys you& there will be times where you do the same to her but that's normal & if it gets so bad that you just don't want to be around that personanymore then is time to break up.

MrDoeBoI wrote:
James Brown said it best it's a MAN's World so I do me
You seriously just used a James Brown song, which clearly has nothing to do with the topic at hand to justify your situation?
roll.gif

How is it a con to do stuff with them? If you in a relationship with someone it's because you like them & want to spend time with them. You have to put up with someone that annoys you? Why in the world would you want be with someone that annoys you, that makes no kind of sense.

c'mon ma...spot playin dumb
laugh.gif
smh.gif

its da power of da pussycat of course, why else do guy put up wit airheads?

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I've never had a boyfriend. I'm a straight male though so....

Yeah youre all alone on your no gf thing son.

*Waits the hordes of YNS posts*
laugh.gif
what does YNS Mean ?
embarassed.gif

why would you be in a relationship with someone you consider an airhead?

roxy-reynolds.jpg

if she looked that good? cool points, kudos, etc.

people get into relationships with different motives and intentions, its always to "wife"...right now we in prime cuff season, some dude just want awarm body for da

winter time, that as soon as it gets warm they'll shed like a winter fur.

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

I've never had a boyfriend. I'm a straight male though so....

Yeah youre all alone on your no gf thing son.

*Waits the hordes of YNS posts*
laugh.gif
what does YNS Mean ?
embarassed.gif
For not even knowing what YNS means, lets me further know.... YNS

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

To some degree you're right. However, only being 18 I've already WITNESSED a whole bunch of these "young love" things and they fall apart badly.
Why? Simply, the two people were not secure and were not cautious.
IMO 18 is not the age to be focusing on relationships. Myself and my family are a lot more important.
Eh.

You don't want to be in a relationship at 18?
laugh.gif
That's something a sheltered girl would say IMO ...

You've been with your family for 18 years, and with yourself for 18 years, why not become one with another?

I've been in a relationship with the same guy since I was 14 (weird, yes) ...

I see what you're saying, but everyone isn't like that ...

The fact that I have witnessed so many relationships actually makes me far from sheltered I think
laugh.gif

NT never ceases to amaze me with these responses.

Of course there is pros and cons to being in a relationship. But by having a serious relationship you really do learn a lot about yourself and what you wantin a future partner down the road. Dudes saying things to the effect of "a girlfriend is only good for sex" then you are too insecure to putyourself out there with another person.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

why would you be in a relationship with someone you consider an airhead?

roxy-reynolds.jpg

if she looked that good? cool points, kudos, etc.

people get into relationships with different motives and intentions, its always to "wife"...right now we in prime cuff season, some dude just want a warm body for da

winter time, that as soon as it gets warm they'll shed like a winter fur.

But why can't you just have sex with her? Why do you have to lie to her & pretend you like her? All of that just for sex?

Back
Top Bottom