Am I the only person on NT that has NEVER tasted alcohol?

and your mexican? you might be the only mexican who hasnt tasted liquor or beer

im mexican btw.

but thats good for your health i suppose.

damn son you missing out.....

i imagine you taking one shot of tequila... your gonna be KO...

im mex. btw too

i first drank at the age of 14 and smoked 3 weeks ago. Props to you i guess

Originally Posted by DC1323

For you younguns that are under 21.... or at least not in college, I'm not talking about you.

I just turned 27 a few weeks back and to this day, I have NEVER tasted 1 single drop of beer, wine, tequila... NOTHING. NOT one drop.

AND... I have NEVER smoked anything in my life. Not a cig, the mj... NOTHING.

anyone else out there?

nerd.gif
This..only thing different is we're not the same age..

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Mexican? None of your uncles at a party/house gathering in a drunken state of mind offered you a beer? A drink? You're lying

roll.gif
I'm almost 20 and never tasted alcohol.

I'm 25 and I've never had a drink, never smoked, and I still got my V card.

I really don't care what NT has to say about my choices but I've seen the terrible ways it can ruin someones life so easily. I have family members whoI've never met because they're dead or have kids running around while still under the poverty level.

So I know you all will poke fun at me, but I don't have any of those problems to worry about and that's how I'm gonna keep it. The V card goes awaywhen I get married, but the rest I'll never do.

im 22 and never have

i just hate how people assume you have to drink or you are looked down at. Let them be, who cares if they drink or not.

Originally Posted by abernja

I really don't care what NT has to say about my choices but I've seen the terrible ways it can ruin someones life so easily. I have family members who I've never met because they're dead or have kids running around while still under the poverty level.

So I know you all will poke fun at me, but I don't have any of those problems to worry about and that's how I'm gonna keep it. The V card goes away when I get married, but the rest I'll never do.
Hey if youre doing it as a personal goal or somethin like that. kudos to you man. it really takes some patience to be proud of who you are andstand up for what you believe in.

But don't assume that your family or whoever has all these problems because of drugs and/or alcohol. Chances are they woulda been deadbeats anyways. Idont blame my problems on my alcohol and drug consumption. I am responsible for my own actions whether or not I am under the influence. Aint nothing going tochange that. Its an effin copout to say, oh man... alcohol made me into a no good lazy lowlife.

Again... you do you and be proud of what you believe in, but dont assume that alcohol turns good people bad. It just makes bad people worse.

props to some of you dudes for not caring what others say about your personal choices. having said that, cot dam. never been drunk once in two and a halfdecades? crazy man. its definitely a good time, when consumed in moderation (as if)

dang, not even a taste? isn't that kinda hard?
anyway, i bet you could manage to live until 110. (modern medicine + zero vices)

I'm 28 and never had a drink. It just never appealed to me. Same with drugs. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Mexican? None of your uncles at a party/house gathering in a drunken state of mind offered you a beer? A drink? You're lying
I'm sure he has but there's a difference between being offered and actually taking it. My homies always try to get me to drink but idon't budge, don't see the appeal.

I really don't care what NT has to say about my choices but I've seen the terrible ways it can ruin someones life so easily. I have family members who I've never met because they're dead or have kids running around while still under the poverty level.

So I know you all will poke fun at me, but I don't have any of those problems to worry about and that's how I'm gonna keep it. The V card goes away when I get married, but the rest I'll never do.

V Card? what? I was talking about alcohol... V card at this age is doin too much. Like dude said, if you're saving it for marriage, than kudos for real...but if not? WOW. Maybe you NEED to start drinking.

Anyway... it has been a personal choice. Weed has been presented to me more than alcohol. My best friend(s) in HS used to smoke and drop on the regular. Justnever wanted to. I was too into sports.

I accidentally drank some beer when I was like 6,
sick.gif

That was the only time I've consumed alcohol,

You're missing out.

So many great things in life are way better when done drunk and/or high.

Namely eating and smashing.

I drank for the first time 2 weeks ago....

It was some NASTY cough medicine tasting vodka called Blue Wave....
sick.gif

But I will never smoke anything.

Originally Posted by DC1323

V Card? what? I was talking about alcohol... V card at this age is doin too much. Like dude said, if you're saving it for marriage, than kudos for real... but if not? WOW. Maybe you NEED to start drinking.

Anyway... it has been a personal choice. Weed has been presented to me more than alcohol. My best friend(s) in HS used to smoke and drop on the regular. Just never wanted to. I was too into sports.
I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn 27?? thats hard to believe!!! Peer pressure is all around, even amongst the "lames" to try alcohol

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

You're missing out.

So many great things in life are way better when done drunk and/or high.

Namely eating and smashing.

pimp.gif
my dude has a good point!

Back
Top Bottom