Am I the Only Person that Can't Tell the Movies "The Losers" and "The Takers" Apart?

Losers= Based on a comic with better cast. Double Cross
Takers= Heist flick
 the only common things are "The ______" in the title, ensemble cast,  Idris Elba, and Zoe Saldana

laugh.gif
@ Zoe Saldana and Idris Elba being in them both

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Losers= Based on a comic with better cast. Double Cross
Takers= Heist flick
 the only common things are "The ______" in the title, ensemble cast,  Idris Elba, and Zoe Saldana

that's a lot in common tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

The Losers will actually be a good movie

laugh.gif
 That's basically what it boils down to.

I mean, T.I.? When a rapper is starring in a movie, it's usually trash.

Tell me if I'm wrong but isn't the basic storyline for The Losers, The A-Team & The Expendables all the same? Millitary unit that wants revenge on the government who turned thier backs on them?

Wow, The Takers completely ripped off The Italian Job with that blow up the street so the truck falls down stunt

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

laugh.gif

So ATL was trash to you?

Originally Posted by Pee11Jay

Tell me if I'm wrong but isn't the basic storyline for The Losers, The A-Team & The Expendables all the same? Military unit that wants revenge on the government who turned their backs on them?
Yeah practically, although the Expendables aren't going up against the government really.  Its really an unfortunate coincidence that they all came out at the same time but the A-Team was in Andy Diggle's mind when he did his reimagining for Vertigo and it played a very clear role in why the story and team evolved the way it did. 

Lookin forward to The Losers, not sure about The Takers. Also, I thought ATL was a pretty good movie.

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

laugh.gif

So ATL was trash to you?
Did I not type the word "usually"? I never said, "all movies with T.I. on the cast were trash." When a rapper is capable of landing a role in a movie, it usually is not that good a movie.

Back
Top Bottom