AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT DOESNT THINK KEVIN HART IS FUNNY?

I gotta admit, he does get repetitive but he still gets a chuckle from me. Saw his Laugh At My Pain yesterday and it had me cracking up.

Anyone else HATE that Ford Explorer commercial where he "crashes" the wedding?

Originally Posted by gambit215

SMH @ this thread...................

Have any of you even BEEN to a comedy club, someone isnt gonna come off funny when they are being bleeped every 5 seconds..............

Comedy Central should not be the be all and end all of Stand up comedy......................
Why are you assuming no one has seen him live or uncensored? You can find any uncensored from any comedian online quite easily. Stop making excuses. Bringing up comedy central of all things. Granted you don't get the full impact of a joke but you just made it sound like Hart leans on curse words for his jokes.
BTW- Paul Mooney is HORRIBLE live (Peeped him @ Carolines for anyone and their credibility issues on the internet), he cant help but say %%@%$ every other word, his schtick hasnt changed in like 30 years, and his claim to fame is writing for TV shows in the 70's................know your audience....
I found him hilarious when I saw him at Carolines in NYC several times. HILARIOUS. Know Your History-Jesus Was Black, So Was Cleopatra, RACE, Master Piece, and Analyzing White America are incredibly funny. As for the n-word, yeah he's says it a lot but it does not distract from his comedy at all. Definitely not a word he leans on to be funny. Plus a bout two years back he swore of using the word and hasn't since but IDK if he's changed his stance on that.

Mooney's claim to fame is writing for other great comedians. He has worked with Carlin, Pryor, and Cosby, to Rock and Chappelle..... know your facts.

Have any of you even BEEN to a comedy club, someone isnt gonna come off funny when they are being bleeped every 5 seconds..............

Comedy Central should not be the be all and end all of Stand up comedy......................
bruh what time do u sleep? 8 o clock? CC shows a bunch of uncensored material come 11pm.

Originally Posted by sneakerpimp325

As a comedian, I find Kevin Hart funny... I think Grown Little Man was from a material perspective his best. But on stage he's most comfortable in Laugh at my Pain... I'm a big CK fan and I was such a huge fan of Patrice O'Neal...

all of this. and everyone, do yourself a favor and listen to Patrice's Radio Show, Black Phillip, and his appearances on Opie and Anthony.

I agree with whoever said Mooney isnt funny..Dude is just so boring to watch..I've seen a few of his things online and on tv and he is just not funny at all..I couldn't stand him when he would do guest spots on Chapelle show..

I found him funny since Paper Soldiers. Comedy is so subjective though. Some prefer dry humor. Some prefer obnoxious humor. If you don't like someone, cool. Just keep it moving to what you like.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why are you assuming no one has seen him live or uncensored? You can find any uncensored from any comedian online quite easily. Stop making excuses. Bringing up comedy central of all things. Granted you don't get the full impact of a joke but you just made it sound like Hart leans on curse words for his jokes.
BTW- Paul Mooney is HORRIBLE live (Peeped him @ Carolines for anyone and their credibility issues on the internet), he cant help but say %%@%$ every other word, his schtick hasnt changed in like 30 years, and his claim to fame is writing for TV shows in the 70's................know your audience....
I found him hilarious when I saw him at Carolines in NYC several times. HILARIOUS. Know Your History-Jesus Was Black, So Was Cleopatra, RACE, Master Piece, and Analyzing White America are incredibly funny. As for the n-word, yeah he's says it a lot but it does not distract from his comedy at all. Definitely not a word he leans on to be funny. Plus a bout two years back he swore of using the word and hasn't since but IDK if he's changed his stance on that.

Mooney's claim to fame is writing for other great comedians. He has worked with Carlin, Pryor, and Cosby, to Rock and Chappelle..... know your facts.

Dude he didnt write their stand up acts, he wrote for their TELEVISION SHOWS, whats with you guys and the semantics?.............Child Please
99.9 % sure OP started this thread after his latest stand up act shown on COMEDY CENTRAL, Kevin Hart speaks fast and he curses every other word, the bleeps are distracting.......

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by marath0n

I don't find Chris Rock funny. For what it's worth, I'm black.
i dont either.  i thought most black people didn't
I liked Chris Rock in New Jack City. That's about it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Dude he didnt write their stand up acts, he wrote for their TELEVISION SHOWS, whats with you guys and the semantics?.............Child Please
99.9 % sure OP started this thread after his latest stand up act shown on COMEDY CENTRAL, Kevin Hart speaks fast and he curses every other word, the bleeps are distracting.......

I never specified whether it was stand-up or tv shows and I never said he wrote their stand up acts. He's written for and worked with the greats and many consider him one of them. You're the one dealing with semantics. Funny that's the only thing you're responding to.

As already stated after midnight all stand ups on Comedy central are uncensored anyway. Regardless Kevin Hart is not funny in either form.

i'm not a huge fan of all his stuff, but Seriously Funny is +*%*#%# hilarious.
laugh.gif

Hes not bad. Youre entitled to your opinion....for example...KAT Williams sucks,....

Back
Top Bottom