Am I wrong for getting mad at the wifey?

ok so my girl been sick for the last couple of days and i kinda been taking care of her, ex. i gave her some of my robitussin and i got a double cheeseburgerfrom the cafeteria and i brought it to her in her dorms

so last night we go to these frat's meeting or whatever and in the middle of it they start giving out food. but right as my turn to get a slice they runout,so i get back to my seat and ol girl has her eyes up towards the ceilings

i sit down and she says "you needa be faster next time, i woulda been the first one in that line" and
when she says that im
mad.gif
mad.gif

then of course once she sees that im pissed, she wants to get on some boo loving type @@@* talking about baby i love you and all that

then of course once the meeting ends she wants to help her up from the chair, and when i do shes like "you always so angry"
now we walking outside and @@@* and i talk to her about it and shes like "its not that serious, i was just joking" im like ok whatever, cut her offand turn up some gucci mane

then once we get back to her dorm, ive calmed down a little bit, but i grab my hoodie cuz im out and im bout to give her a hug, and she catches a lil attitudeand says bye and waves her hand so im like ok
laugh.gif

now i ask you NT, was i wrong for getting mad?

Not at all.

You caught her slipping. If she was just joking, that would have been her first response.

Let me correct you, if she's not your wife please dont say wifey, makes no sense. Second, all this over a slice of pizza and her making a silly comment.
laugh.gif

Some cats break up or fight over the smallest things.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you're mad she didn't grab you any food? or her comment?

i went up to get myself a slice of pizza, she calls out my name and asks me to get her one too, im like iigh cool, so i get in line, and as soon as i getthere they run out of pizza

i walk back and she has an attitude with me

and jayhood, it aint about the pizza, if she gonna say something, she coulda got up and got it her damn self

but now im not gonna get mad anymore, she talks slick %!%@, imma say some slick %!%@ right back

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Let me correct you, if she's not your wife please dont say wifey, makes no sense. Second, all this over a slice of pizza and her making a silly comment.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Agreed with everything

Sounds unwavy. She's not appreciative.
Had that been me, sick or not, she woulda jumped
up for that slice for ME.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you're mad she didn't grab you any food? or her comment?

but now i'm not gonna get mad anymore, she talks slick %!%@, imma say some slick %!%@ right back
^^Treat her like she treats you.

no, u r not wrong.

it aint your fault they ran out of pizza when they did, so she was in the wrong for catching attitude with u.

I'm a crab *!% when I'm sick, I'm usually pretty good about keeping my mouth shut but sometimes icant help instigating $#*%
smh.gif
laugh.gif
he has hismoments too and we just let it slide. Especially if she isn't normally like that

its not your fault that the pizza ran out. I hate when people are so ungrateful...

someone is trying to make you happy, and then when something out of your control happens, they get mad
laugh.gif

Idiocy.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

like kissing moms...
indifferent.gif

Find a new chick.... serious

First this then next thing you know shes gonna ask you for your paycheck son.

Good move you made on gettin mad at her and all that but I dont play that, I woulda told her to finger herself then bounced.

These chicks think they all that..... plus you sound like a simp

slap her in the grill next time,, thank me later

Originally Posted by hotshots24

laugh.gif

smh.gif

like kissing moms...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

honestly, bro. you were better without her if she thinks she should come before either of your parents. any of your family period.

U not wrong for getting mad...u didn't have to help her and hold her down when she was sick..you did that cause u wanted too...

Back
Top Bottom