Am I wrong?

I recently just got into an argument with my friend. Here's how it went down. I got my friend a job as a valet with me. We park all over the city but weget "chaser" tickets when we have to park in the parking lot. The chaser tickets are tickets so we can get the car and we can offset the payments.Well, we have tons of them and lately I've been taking them and I told my friend this. On Sunday, he had to work at one place and I had to work at anotherplace so we traded chaser tickets. When he got off of work, he called me and said "I was scamming him, and I have to pay $14 to him because I was wrongfor doing this." I don't really think I did anything wrong. I mean I got him a job isn't that enough?
Cliffnotes:
Got my friend a job as a valet.
Stealing Chaser tickets
Trade chaser tickets
Friend accuses me of giving him a fake chaser
Friend tells me to pay up
I gave him and job and now let the NT crowd handle it
/vent
Kick his $%# or just let it go?

Let it go. It's $14. No need to beat him in haste.

It sounds like you guys are OD'ing on the time spent with each other. Just fall back in total.

Don't steal from your employer either. Take pride in what you do.

I don't understand how this valet thing works. but you shouldn't scam/short your friend. period.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Let it go. It's $14. No need to beat him in haste.

It sounds like you guys are OD'ing on the time spent with each other. Just fall back in total.

Don't steal from your employer either. Take pride in what you do.
Well it's half the money. The real tab was $27. He wants half. The thing is, I got him a job and he's just accusing me of some bs. Noteven right.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Apples28

I don't understand how this valet thing works. but you shouldn't scam/short your friend. period.
All we do when we park in the parking lot is stick the original ticket in and then when the machine comes up and says $10 you're supposed toput in $10. The chaser tickets just offsets the thing so we valet guys don't pay.

I never scammed him. He knows damn well what the ticket looks like.

Back
Top Bottom