Am in the clear?Vol..puff puff

the821empire

Banned
So I hit the tree's pretty hard(word to Sonny Bono) on Jan. 26th, and now I have a drug test this week. Am in the clear..

I don't smoke much, only a handful times a year.

Originally Posted by the821empire

So I hit the tree's pretty hard(word to Sonny Bono) on Jan. 26th, and now I have a drug test this week. Am in the clear..

I don't smoke much, only a handful times a year.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah dude, you're fine, don't worry about it. If you smoked every day up to Jan 26 it''d be a close call, you're not even close to thatpoint.

laugh.gif

I see someone been listening to that Re-up tape.

Get some nisen pop them bad boys let your skin burn an then BAM your good clean as a whistle.

Nope...funny I actually learned about this in my health class the other day. Drugs like MJ usually stay in your system for about a month. So you're gonnabe cutting it close.

Run a couple of miles.

Drink water

J off

Pee

Jump 10 times before the test

Spin three times while doing the test

Before the day of the test sleep on the floor

All these steps work like magic

Originally Posted by the821empire

^^ i dont know if your serious but im gonna try it.

laugh.gif
you're about to look like a $%$$%%! if you do...just drink some pickle or cranberry juice and you'll be alright

When you take the test, make sure you push your tongue to the roof of your mouth, squeeze your abs until they cramp, and stick your thumb in your butt.

You're straight. Not being a heavy/chronic smoker, it will stay in your system for a week, at the most. If you smoked every day, there would be no doubtthat you were dirty.

And don't try to dilute your system with water or some other type of cleanser. If your piss test is more than just the dipstick test, more than likely itwill screen for creatine levels. If your creatine levels are too low, that's usually a sure sign that you're trying to flush your system out. Andthat isn't good.

How do I know this? I work in a drug lab for county probation/work release.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

When you take the test, make sure you push your tongue to the roof of your mouth, squeeze your abs until they cramp, and stick your thumb in your butt.
indifferent.gif
why would you type something like that??

Wont work dude.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

indifferent.gif
why would you type something like that??

he always has that AYO kinda stuff in his posts.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

You're straight. Not being a heavy/chronic smoker, it will stay in your system for a week, at the most. If you smoked every day, there would be no doubt that you were dirty.

And don't try to dilute your system with water or some other type of cleanser. If your piss test is more than just the dipstick test, more than likely it will screen for creatine levels. If your creatine levels are too low, that's usually a sure sign that you're trying to flush your system out. And that isn't good.

How do I know this? I work in a drug lab for county probation/work release.
i'm just going to a business health clinic...are they really gonna check for all that?

Please exit the thread son,
grin.gif

On the otherhand you should be just fine unless you like 300 brolic word to Joey Crack then the THC is gonna be all up in those fat cells, which would make youa dead man
laugh.gif

actually even if you were really overweight you might be alright if you take a few gallon jugs of cranberry juice to the face..
eyes.gif

but if you a average sized dude (no #%!*) you should be good..

and son quoted the sonny bono verse.. when I first heard that bar I was
roll.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom