AM Showers vs. PM Showers Vol. Which do you prefer?

Do you rather shower in the morning or evening? Or both? I do it in the morning, but I'm thinking about switching to the evening before I hit the sack.  What do you do?

Both, they're good depending on what i'm doing during the day.

If i got something late morning or noon, a shower would be great.

When i get home from work all tired a shower at night is also good.

I'm a morning shower type of person.  Sometimes I also shower at night before I go to sleep.  It completely depends on what I did during the day though. 

yall fools actually go to bed stinkin and sweaty n **!+ I can't imagine what yall beds smell like. me Imma night shower type brotha I can't have the covers stickin to me while I sleep. unless its summer then I might hop in for a few minutes in the morning just to wake up and feel clean.

Depends. Like if I came from the gym or it's been really hot during the day, running a lot of errands I'll take a night shower. If I just went to work and then stayed at home, morning shower.

I shower twice daily. Once in the AM and again after the gym/run. Waking up to a shower is so refreshing.
smokin.gif

I take showers around 3am regularly now, so both?

The second one is usually before I go out in the afternoon.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I shower twice daily. Once in the AM and again after the gym/run. Waking up to a shower is so refreshing.
smokin.gif

this. i feel so grimey if i only take one shower 
ohwell.gif

both, dont like sleeping in a dirty bed and showering wakes me up in the monring

Both. Can't go to sleep all dirty and sweaty especially since I go to the gym routinely. And I can't step out to go to school/work in the morning not smelling fresh.

I try to do both, but if I had to choose, morning.

Encountering the day with the sweat from the previous night, and all that morning crust, especially in the summer <<<<<<<

sick.gif

I shower twice a day but I prefer morning because if I showered at night and slept I don't feel clean nor fresh to start the day

Back
Top Bottom