AM Showers vs. PM Showers Vol. Which do you prefer?

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Definitely pm. No romo but everything just seems softer when I hit the sheets
agreed, i still smell fresh from last nights shower and nothin feels better than layin down after takin a shower

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by k3stacks

For those of you that are morning only. You mean to tell me you get in your bed dirty? scust

The average person sweats like a liter while they sleep anyways though...

I shower in the morning, and if I go to the gym or do something strenuous then I'll shower again later.

to those of you showering 3x a day, what are you guys doing during the day to get so grimy?
sick.gif
lmao, NOT, get out of here with your quasi-stats

It's weird for me. Growing up and until maybe last yr, I was strictly an evening shower guy but now I'm mostly in the mornings. However, I'll shower whenever depending on the situation like if I just came from the gym or I was outside all day and sweating my ace off. 

Depends, if im dirty and sweaty its a late night shower. otherwise its a morning shower.

I have dry skin and my eczema acts up really bad if start taking two showers a day.

my work is hard labor and its hot in the building so i shower when i get home. if its the weekend i shower before i leave fo the night and when i wake up

Didn't know I was dirty taking one shower today.

#feelsdirdymon

In reality. I take .9 a day...

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

No preference really. Just when ever I need to shower, I shower.

Sort of like when I need/want to do other things, I do them.

this

i just take a shower after i go to the gym. all depends what time i go

am shower. I cant live in the morning til ive taken one and I dont like goin to bed wit wet hair

shower to wake up werd to hop out da bed and turn my swag on look in the mirror say wsup

shower after class

shower after gym

got me feelin fresh prince mr clean

both & i always shower right before i leave the house or have a female come thru no matter wat

Always at night.

In school, it gave me more time to sleep and got me to class on time.

Now it just makes more sense from a hygenic standpoint. Just being outside for an hour, you get all kinds of pollutants in your hair and then it smothers your pillowcase. Most people just wash their face if that.

Yall seriously cant go to your bed and go to sleep comfortably without washing the days dirt away. Especially in the summer time or you did some type of physical activity during the day. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom