Amar'e Stoudemire is overrated.

I don't know about you guys but why is this guy getting paid $100 million? Gallinari can get more boards than this fleabag on any given night. I just don't understand why Amare can't rebound. Why why why. And yes I have him on my Fantasy team. What a waste of a pick.

/rant.

I don't know about you guys but why is this guy getting paid $100 million? Gallinari can get more boards than this fleabag on any given night. I just don't understand why Amare can't rebound. Why why why. And yes I have him on my Fantasy team. What a waste of a pick.

/rant.

amare_stoudamire2010-knicks-cap-mad-sq-garden-med.jpg

i agree....it didnt make much basketball sense to let z-bo and david lee go to pay amare 100M to avg same points and less rebounds..

but NY had to pay him 100m so they wouldnt come up empty this summer...

i agree....it didnt make much basketball sense to let z-bo and david lee go to pay amare 100M to avg same points and less rebounds..

but NY had to pay him 100m so they wouldnt come up empty this summer...

blah, blah, blah. bosh is overrated, amare is overrated, joe johnson is overrated, bron is overrated, kobe is overrated, mayo is overrated, durant is overrated

and gallo is the main reason the knicks are losing dunno if you think gallo is fields

blah, blah, blah. bosh is overrated, amare is overrated, joe johnson is overrated, bron is overrated, kobe is overrated, mayo is overrated, durant is overrated

and gallo is the main reason the knicks are losing dunno if you think gallo is fields

He's averaging 20 and 8, what else do you want from Amar'e? Knicks got what they paid for.

He's averaging 20 and 8, what else do you want from Amar'e? Knicks got what they paid for.

Not sure if serious about LBJ, Kobe, and Durant being overrated, but JJ is for sure on that list. Now Im not completely bashing STAT's out. He can score thats for sure, but at least avg 9-10 RPG?

Not sure if serious about LBJ, Kobe, and Durant being overrated, but JJ is for sure on that list. Now Im not completely bashing STAT's out. He can score thats for sure, but at least avg 9-10 RPG?

Just a week or two ago, everyone was saying he's better than Bosh. Now he sucks?
laugh.gif

Just a week or two ago, everyone was saying he's better than Bosh. Now he sucks?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom