Amazing Story, Kid survives multiple shotgun shots

Couldn't find the working video in the 1st thread... Crazy story.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I feel it in my spiritual heart that Spiderman saved this kids' life. 

It just takes belief that Spiderman will save you.

Thank you SPIDERMAN!

spiderman.jpg

Spoiler [+]
spiderman_jesus_judah_christian_school_violence_antiwar.jpg

spiderman_05.jpg

spiderman_06.jpg

481558168_6d82ff5a9d_o.jpg

6sgu9k.jpg

nail-in-coffin-300x241.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn. This guy>50 cent.
50 got hit with a pistol, this guy got a shotty to the body.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I feel it in my spiritual heart that Spiderman saved this kids' life. 

It just takes belief that Spiderman will save you.

Thank you SPIDERMAN!

spiderman.jpg

Spoiler [+]

spiderman_05.jpg

spiderman_06.jpg

481558168_6d82ff5a9d_o.jpg

6sgu9k.jpg

nail-in-coffin-300x241.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This may be the best post ever in NT history

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

sillyputty, why are so so annoying?

do you and keep it movin.

no need to bump this thread repeating the same %!!!, you troll.
I pray to spiderman.

You pray to god.

Stop disrespecting my religion.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

PBmHo.gif
Hey what's your view on stuff like ghosts/supernatural?

Is it just in peoples heads?

Yep. 
I concede that the brain and our experience on reality is limited to the senses through which we have to interpret the world.

Our eyes can not see as well as other animals, so we can't see all the other "colors" that other species may be able to. We call it the visible spectrum because its OUR spectrum, its not applicable to other species. Birds can see more UV light and bats can use sonic capabilities in lower frequencies like elephants or whales. Some animals can detect magnetic disturbances or changes in air pressure to detect storms. 

I say all of this to say that no one has the complete story...and I know this.

However if we are to make a claim that something exists, then we should support it. Otherwise you are free to suggest ANYTHING and NEVER be wrong. For instance, I could say that I believe spiderman is responsible for saving that kid's life more than "god" is because I "believe" it. And I could tell people that I don't have to prove it because its my "religion" and all of a sudden thats something you can't "challenge" for some reason. 

For those that suggest that I have to take drugs or substances to change my experience on life...I ask them, if you hadn't taken those drugs found in a small and rather limited amounts of abundance, how could you make this claim?

If you go through life not doing drugs like DMT or shrooms etc then its not fair to say that you didn't experience other "realms" or whatever crap people say about those experiences. 

LSD isn't found naturally...yet so many swear by it...

However this should indicate something to you...if these chemicals affect certain neurotransmitters and/or receptors in the brain then its CLEARLY ALL IN YOUR MIND.

In fact not all animals have the SAME brain chemistry or receptors...they might be analogous or very similar but in some instances, if we isolate different receptors we can measure their response to other chemicals in ways that they differ from in human brains.

If its merely a result of how brain chemistry differs then the result of that "experience" is ALL IN THE BRAIN.

I ask for proof because anything beyond that is just speculation. People should just be honest with themselves. 

Its possible that there are ghosts, and gods and etc... but if you can't prove it or show evidence then its just as probable that there is a giant pink teapot on the other side of the moon. Or its just as possible that there is an easter bunny. 

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT EVIDENCE. People just like to cling to whatever they cant reasonably defend or support for some reason. 

So yes, as long as people praise "god" for saving this kids' life instead of the DOCTORS, NURSES, and LAW ENFORCEMENT that saved his life and brought justice then I will continue to pray to SPIDERMAN and ask for his webby goodness to shower me in praise and favoritism to bless me until the end of my days. It is because of his favor and all knowing and all power that allowed him to create the circumstances for this kid to get shot and almost die and not stop it and get the credit for saving his life. I believe in the savior of his son Peter Parker for this reason as well. 

Spiderman be with you my son. Remember, he defeated the Green Goblin so you could live today and expect everlasting life.

Back
Top Bottom