Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

Can happen immediately, or can take weeks+. You have all 10 designs loaded?

Sometimes people will even buy their way out of Tier 10, so they have more design slots available.

Only 7 so far, but I've actually considered deleting some and either recreating them or going with completely different designs.

Reason being is that I've become better with PS and look back at the early designs where I could have done better.

Sort of want to perfect the first 10 because sounds like I have less leeway and need to perfect them, or at least make them more desirable.

Only 7 so far, but I've actually considered deleting some and either recreating them or going with completely different designs.

Reason being is that I've become better with PS and look back at the early designs where I could have done better.

Sort of want to perfect the first 10 because sounds like I have less leeway and need to perfect them, or at least make them more desirable.

Do whatever you gotta do to get them to sell. Doesn't really matter if they are perfect or not, as long as someone buys them. Your description is what leads buyers to your listing, so make sure that is up to snuff as well. If they can't find it, they can't buy it.

Hmmm, that's not good. It was rejected at first, I edited it and then it was approved. Hopefully it's just taking a little time. It was approved this morning.

I didnt get selected.

I just wanna say a few things about that.
I've been drawing since I was 4 years old...
I went to school for graphic design and have a degree in it.
I'm pretty damn good at illustration...
I'm experienced in both photoshop and illustrator

So mother **** amazon for that. ****** is blind deadass.

Ima do what I do regardless but that's complete bull**** and anybody that has seen anything I've done knows that. Foh

I didnt get selected.

So mother **** amazon for that. *****s is blind deadass.

Ima do what I do regardless but that's complete bull**** and anybody that has seen anything I've done knows that. Foh

try tee spring and promote from there then re apply to amazon.

Sorry you didnt get approved man.

I didnt get selected.

So mother **** amazon for that. *****s is blind deadass.

Whaaaaaat that's insane. Do they give a reason? I'm the opposite of what you just described and I got approved.

Maybe they just have quotas for how many people they select and you chose a bad time?

Whaaaaaat that's insane. Do they give a reason? I'm the opposite of what you just described and I got approved.

Maybe they just have quotas for how many people they select and you chose a bad time?

Getting accepted is a crap shoot sadly...

Lots of ‘highly qualified’ people get rejected. Yet merch is still flooded with people uploading knock off designer brand shirts :smh:

Everyone who gets in should count themselves extremely lucky.

Just had a couple of shirts pulled.

Plays on Game of Thrones quotes.

If you have anything at all that is linked to the show (or any show for that matter...) I would delete asap..

If you’re in it for the long haul don’t try and be cute like I have :lol:

Just had a couple of shirts pulled.

Plays on Game of Thrones quotes.

If you have anything at all that is linked to the show (or any show for that matter...) I would delete asap..

If you’re in it for the long haul don’t try and be cute like I have :lol:

I think also Amazon is much more cautious around any items that are remotely connected to any large brand's holdings of copyrights even if the play on words would be allowed under the law.

Still haven't had a sale :smh:

Guess I should consider buying myself into the next tier.

How long have you had the listings up? If they have been up for about 5 weeks maybe consider rotating them with some new designs and ideas.

How long have you had the listings up? If they have been up for about 5 weeks maybe consider rotating them with some new designs and ideas.

Yeah I'm gonna definitely have to make some tweaks and drop some designs.

Maybe try re-wording your listings to be easier to find when people are searching

Yeah as far as SEO I try to be as creative as possible without trying to sound like I'm trapping with keyword overuse. I don't want to overdo it.

I know yall saw the two most recent updates, right?

New products
Screenshot_20190415-174529_Chrome.jpg

And a beta multi-uploader

My account just got approved for the multi but waiting on the new products

Screenshot_20190415-174313_Chrome.jpg

Laat month was my best non-Q4 month ever and this month on track to eclipse that

My account just got approved for the multi but waiting on the new products

Laat month was my best non-Q4 month ever and this month on track to eclipse that

I am very excited about the new products. Last month I sold more shirts than December and this month appears to also be on track. We will see how it all turns out. The first week of April was slow for me, so I have been enjoying how it has picked up. Hopefully, I will get the new uploader and products as I get my next tier up.

It sounds as if the first quarter of this year is moving nicely for you. Have you been uploading a ton of new designs?

Yeah they're super strict with the copyright. Those will be easy declines for them. I got declined because I had crossfit as a keyword. You have to be careful.

You've got skills though debso debso :nthat:

You uploaded pics from that link as the designs for shirts? Many of those would be copywrite violations because they are characters from other comics / video games / tv.
Na. Those arent designs for shirts lol. Just an example of what I can do...
I'm still adding stuff when I find it.
I gotta be honest and admit that I could work on some original stuff real quick and in illustrator but I kinda dont want to put forth that effort unless I'm selected. :/
Hence the quick site...I could make my own site from scratch but if I dont have to to get selected then I dont want to lol. If I'm not selected again then I may...

Na. Those arent designs for shirts lol. Just an example of what I can do...
I'm still adding stuff when I find it.
I gotta be honest and admit that I could work on some original stuff real quick and in illustrator but I kinda dont want to put forth that effort unless I'm selected. :/
Hence the quick site...I could make my own site from scratch but if I dont have to to get selected then I dont want to lol. If I'm not selected again then I may...

What did you write in your application form?

I am very excited about the new products. Last month I sold more shirts than December and this month appears to also be on track. We will see how it all turns out. The first week of April was slow for me, so I have been enjoying how it has picked up. Hopefully, I will get the new uploader and products as I get my next tier up.

It sounds as if the first quarter of this year is moving nicely for you. Have you been uploading a ton of new designs?

First quarters been dope man. Doing 9-10 times more profit this year, compared to this time last year.

To be honest I've only been uploading hardcore the past month and a half. Took the first 2 months off dealing with the move and some family stuff (wish I had made the time though).

Got blessed with the new tank tops, raglans and women's v necks yesterday and today this happened

20190417_154609.jpg

Back
Top Bottom