Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

just signed up again. no clue where my other request went last time and that was easily 6 months ago. i see the process is different and there is an actual time table now. lets hope to get this popping soon!

Congrats to everyone getting approved. Welcome!

My January sales have been horrible. 22 sales this month.

Hoping that this throttling eases up by end of month. Lowkey unmotivated to create while this is going on.

How long does it generally take for the “team to view” your work?

Yooo glad you're in bro!

For Tier 10 accounts every design is manually reviewed and they dont do manual reviews on the weekend unfortunately.

It'll be Monday at this point.

During the week usually 12-24 hours-ish.

Happy you're in bro. Lotttta potential on this platform.

I know people that did $3k-$50k in profit for December alone.

Yooo glad you're in bro!

For Tier 10 accounts every design is manually reviewed and they dont do manual reviews on the weekend unfortunately.

It'll be Monday at this point.

During the week usually 12-24 hours-ish.

Happy you're in bro. Lotttta potential on this platform.

I know people that did $3k-$50k in profit for December alone.

Thanks!

Still wearing the shirt I brought :lol:

Better late than never!

I’ll let you know how it goes!

Thanks!

Still wearing the shirt I brought :lol:

Better late than never!

I’ll let you know how it goes!

Thats dope, I appreciate you!

Hell yeah, better late than never. Once you hit tier 100 hoodies and sweatshirts are on deck.

This platform is in its infancy so you're still in on the ground level. Amazon is gonna expand this piece out quite a bit.

Main thing is check trademarks on http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=4803:44lq1h.1.1

Or http://www.tmhunt.com is a little bit easier to navigate at first.

Congrats to everyone getting approved. Welcome!

My January sales have been horrible. 22 sales this month.

Hoping that this throttling eases up by end of month. Lowkey unmotivated to create while this is going on.

More sales than me, Im at 18..

Like I was telling Turbo, this month is an anomaly.

Best to completely disregard the sales numbers for Jan, dont even look at em.

Keep grindin, it will all pick up any day now, definitely once Februaury hits and we get closer to Valentines Day.

This is the post Christmas hangover, throttling is still poppin, etc - but Im telling you, it's bout to start smashin again.

Im laser focused on designs for Februaury and March bro.

I also incorporated AMS ads for some of my designs and have had success. Let me know, I wrote step-by-step instructions on how to get approved for Amazon AMS ads if anybody wants it. I think Amazon is still doing a $50 credit for ads too.

Last edited:
More sales than me, Im at 18..

Like I was telling Turbo, this month is an amomaly.

Best to completely disregard the sales numbers for Jan, dont even look at em.

Keep grindin, it will all pick up any day now, definitely once Februaury hits and we get closer to Valentines Day.

This is the post Christmas hangover, throttling is still poppin, etc - but Im telling you, it's bout to start smashin again.

Im laser focused on designs for Februaury and March bro.

I also incorporated AMS ads for some of my designs and have had success. Let me know, I wrote step-by-step instructions on how to get approved for Amazon AMS ads if anybody wants it. I think Amazon is still doing a $50 credit for ads too.

Always dropping knowledge bro, good looking out. I will probably be hitting your inbox soon to pick your brain on AMS ads. I've had 2-3 successful campaigns with it so far but it was all just me shooting in the dark tbh. Wanting to have a more fine tuned approach as we move into the next holidays.

Always dropping knowledge bro, good looking out. I will probably be hitting your inbox soon to pick your brain on AMS ads. I've had 2-3 successful campaigns with it so far but it was all just me shooting in the dark tbh. Wanting to have a more fine tuned approach as we move into the next holidays.

Most def bro, I see the potential and I want us all to come up!

Talk to you soon

Mine got denied, and they asked me to redo it with my history as a designer and business info like tax ID. Think that's because I already have an Amazon storefront though I've done nothing with it yet.

Thats dope, I appreciate you!

Hell yeah, better late than never. Once you hit tier 100 hoodies and sweatshirts are on deck.

This platform is in its infancy so you're still in on the ground level. Amazon is gonna expand this piece out quite a bit.

Main thing is check trademarks on http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=4803:44lq1h.1.1

Or http://www.tmhunt.com is a little bit easier to navigate at first.

I’ve designed 3 shirts that i know isn’t trademarks...I’m not understanding why it’s beinf rejected.

I emailed them back demanding to know why I was rejected...

Congrats, plenty of people create on Ipads.

Check the Over app, amongst other things

This?? What other phone apps we can use?

81AD7776-79AA-4FB7-9BC4-F0D4B4C04FB4.png

Easy bro... They'll pull the plug on your account

Wasn’t a demand :lol:

I understood why two of them were rejected.

In the guideline, they’ll reject something because of a different title to the shirt from the actual shirt. Or, misspelled words...(but what if you want the word mispelled?)

Just wanting clarification on why it was rejected to prevent future design from being rejected.

Dope vid for people that just got approved.

Marmour - I believe thats it. I haven't used it because Im on Android but Ive heard people on Apple phones/ipads recommend it.

I use Pixel Lab for Android but have moved to Adobe Illustrator on my Macbook now.

Dope vid for people that just got approved.

Marmour - I believe thats it. I haven't used it because Im on Android but Ive heard people on Apple phones/ipads recommend it.

I use Pixel Lab for Android but have moved to Adobe Illustrator on my Macbook now.

Thank you for the video! This gave me a different light!

Nice, simple. What app did you use?
Canva to create the logo and used one of the font types they had, Image Size app to get it to the proper dimensions that Amazon requires, JPEG--->PNG to get it to the right file type they require, and the Eraser app to get rid of the white background on the image so when it goes on the shirt that ugly white background isnt there that would make it look like an ironed on image.

Back
Top Bottom