Amazon lockers coming soon to a place near you...

Basically if you aren't home or don't live in a trustworthy place then this is for you... When shopping through amazon they will give you this option... It'll benefit the people who live in apartment buildings or people who aren't home when UPS comes by... They will be set up in supermarkets, CVS etc... Right now I believe it's only for employees but soon it will be open to the public... I was just told of this so I'm not sure how long it will come into effect

What I wrote was confusing?
laugh.gif

It's a good idea... Walmart has something similar where you can ship to FedEx kinkos... I know in NYC they are currently setting up lockers, I came across a few in the city...

Especially during the Summer when the kids are off school, I hate having packaged delivered to my doorstep at home. I usually have them sent to my office now.

I'm not sure on price... I don't work with amazon So I don't know... I'm assuming the same shipping rate apples for orders under $25 and prime / free shipping should still work if you choose the lockers... I guess we will find out once they are done setting this up...

Back
Top Bottom