Amazon Mechanical Turk.. Put me on please... Discuss

You have a lot of time on your hands.

4 hrs a day

Its basically a part time job

bruh,  what is ocmp 22?  i'm jealous as hell right now

I HAVE TO GET MOTIVATED!!!!

Man I got lucky. I was bored on thursday night,. it was some qual hits up for .30 cents. Did 20 of em, got an email with the qual.
Then came two batches of 3000+ hits that took like 1.2 minutes each at the most.

$12 or more an hr

Last edited:
I sent OCMP a qualification request.  I'm trying to get to them batches 
devil.gif

it's been really dry lately

im jelly but im also clueless on where to start with simple *** ones. i just wanna start putting up numbers but not makes 20 cents an hour

im jelly but im also clueless on where to start with simple *** ones. i just wanna start putting up numbers but not makes 20 cents an hour
When I was getting my numbers up I didn't worry about the money .I did 1 cent and 2 cent 411Richmond HITs broke 1K approved in a week.

First week or 1K HITs you will take a hit but after that you are good money, you have to start somewhere.

I'd be at $450-$500 by now if I wasn't being so lazy oh well.

Last edited:
ive got some free time and i wanna get started but at the same time if i get busy im not gonna be doing it as much and im not gonna make the money i want :frown:

looking at what some of you made in a day/week :x free kicks

About to grind it out. Off work soon. Need to at least put in 2 hours tonight. 10¢ 20¢ idc.

Got accepted and did a few today, we'll see how it goes. Any tips for beginners?
Stalk MTurk Forum and MTurk Grind

Get the scripts (TurkOpticon and MTurk Database)

Don't be picky when you first start out

You'll be good to go. Pay attention to the Turk Opticon ratings and watch out for bad requesters - that way you can avoid senseless rejections. 

Stalk MTurk Forum and MTurk Grind
Get the scripts (TurkOpticon and MTurk Database)
Don't be picky when you first start out

You'll be good to go. Pay attention to the Turk Opticon ratings and watch out for bad requesters - that way you can avoid senseless rejections. 
Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely look into all of that.

I gave the info that they for requested and it got rejected. They couldn't verify it was me somehow -.- i called and they said they would send it to the team to check anyone else had that problem?

None really, few mins most days, no longer than 3 hrs... I just recently started doing it again the past few days...My account been active since 2011 and you see all I've made is a lil over 1200. I don't have the discipline or patience to just sit there all day.

Back
Top Bottom