amazon prime Air

@Trilluminated  

You already know what it is. 

What's next after the drones? 

nerd.gif

Amazon running the world right now. Yall don't even know. Even Google piggy backs off of Amazon servers. My whole life is Amazon right now. Work, food, entertainment, music , income, outcome etc.

I know my Amazon ID number better than my drivers license number, state ID number, bank account number and insurance account number.

Last edited:
Heard the forcing Amazon to tax people in every state, not that it matters to me because NY been getting taxed

Heard the forcing Amazon to tax people in every state, not that it matters to me because NY been getting taxed
I hate it. In MD right now with no tax. Gonna be moving to Houston in a month and they tax Texas. I'm getting big items shipped to MD then having to ship it to me if the tax is going to cost more than it is to ship.

And saying that it will happen isnt a baseless assumption?

At the moment, sure. But the mail system hasn't seen a significant update in quite some time, just minor changes to not fall behind over the years. Assuming it won't happen will have you sitting next to the people who were absolutely sure that the Pony Express was how it would always be :lol:

It's not wise to count out technological advancement... ever.

Last edited:
As someone who flies RC FPV's and helicam's... who wants to intelligently explain to me why this is not possible?

Pretty please do not even attempt an explanation if you are not studying electronic-engineering, manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, or aviation engineering.

There is not one ******* in the projects of all of the world who can throw a stick as high as a RC copter can fly.

Hell, even if you hit the thing with a stick.... Bam. GPS Lock. All good.

You're going to need a rifle and a damn good marksmen.

^or someone can wait for the package to drop and snatch it first. Haha.

Right, but how is that different from UPS drivers?

The thing with helicopters is that they can survey your property and find a discreet place to land it -- like say, the backyard and underneath the trampoline. Amazon then sends an email and text message with the location.

If I were you guys I would be learning as much about RC flying and robotics as possible, because they are currently trying to make it illegal to operate.

They've been refusing business licenses to operate small aircraft for the last few years.

I gave yall a heads up a few years ago. You should be learning about this stuff.

Saw this on 60 minutes. The Future is almost here. 

The whole section about Amazon was crazy. :wow:  Seeing how they organize all of their stock and then ship it out. 

It really was so interesting. Anything you want, Amazon likely has. It's crazy.

And saying that it will happen isnt a baseless assumption?

At the moment, sure. But the mail system hasn't seen a significant update in quite some time, just minor changes to not fall behind over the years. Assuming it won't happen will have you sitting next to the people who were absolutely sure that the Pony Express was how it would always be :lol:

It's not wise to count out technological advancement... ever.

Perfect, so were both making baseless assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom