Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

Both those shows are criminally underrated.

Especially Counterpart
Got through ep. 4 of The Night Manager and man, what a good story. Hoping the final two episodes are good.

Also, I realized the boy is the same actor from The Undoing on HBO. Kid is a pretty good actor.

Got through ep. 4 of The Night Manager and man, what a good story. Hoping the final two episodes are good.

Also, I realized the boy is the same actor from The Undoing on HBO. Kid is a pretty good actor.

Hate that kid based on the undoing:lol:

He's also one the kids in A quiet Place 1/2

For other Expanse fans, I've been way out of the loop and was checking reddit and surprised to see cas anvar who plays alex will not be back for next season which will be the last. Sucks since alex is one of my favorite characters. Was reading a thread that collected all the info and there have been 40 plus accusations of sexual harassment and sexual assault against him by co-workers and fans. Seems he's been getting with fans and maybe some on the spectrum (autistic) and ones suffering from anxiety.

Side note, the second half of this season has been slow as hell and boring. Been arguing with people on reddit who are acting like stans and saying this is the best season. SMH.

This guy sounding stupid and simping for a tv show. Asking why main characters should do more than barely nothing. WTH? Makes no sense. Characters sitting in a ship most of the season and thinks it's great tv.
Screenshot_20210129-125024.png

For other Expanse fans, I've been way out of the loop and was checking reddit and surprised to see cas anvar who plays alex will not be back for next season which will be the last. Sucks since alex is one of my favorite characters. Was reading a thread that collected all the info and there have been 40 plus accusations of sexual harassment and sexual assault against him by co-workers and fans. Seems he's been getting with fans and maybe some on the spectrum (autistic) and ones suffering from anxiety.

Side note, the second half of this season has been slow as hell and boring. Been arguing with people on reddit who are acting like stans and saying this is the best season. SMH.

Yeah I had heard he was trying to "hook" up with chicks at comic con for autographs and pictures. Crazy people get famous and make good money only to squander it all away over something they know they're going to get cought doing. The stories I read about him is like a cross between a perv and a pedo...

Ya, its been pretty slow since like episode 4 (I think that's the one) when Marco attcked. That is easily a top 5 episode (probably higher) of the series of The Expanse. After that its just been slow... good, but slow. I think part of is splitting the crew up. That might not have been the best choice IMO. It feels like the same show, but its missing something now. I really think it's the crew not together. :evil::evil: Drummer bae though:evil::evil:. I hope the rumors aren't true about her character this season. Love her belter creole accent so much too...

Yeah, Drummer is the goods. Needed to see more of her hooking up with her crew.

What sucks is next week is already the finale, only got 10 episodes instead of the usual 13. So the story was extra slow this season with less episodes.

Yeah, Drummer is the goods. Needed to see more of her hooking up with her crew.

What sucks is next week is already the finale, only got 10 episodes instead of the usual 13. So the story was extra slow this season with less episodes.

She's to distraught over Ashford stil, its going to get her killed if she's not careful. Then all I got left is Bobbi's Samoan butt, which is fine. But why can't we have both?.? 😈

So a lot went on in 2020 and this went under the radar for me. Apparently Cas Anvar dude who plays Alex on The Expanse got accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women over the summer.

It explains why they went off book this season.

Gotta watch that season finale of the expanse again WTF happened at the end... I'll admit I was a bit faded, but did Marco do that or something else?.? Slow but good season, you can tell its setting up for a major showdown for the final season. I find it interesting the writers won't say its finished or canceled just on pause. I feel like there might be some movies after the last season...

So a lot went on in 2020 and this went under the radar for me. Apparently Cas Anvar dude who plays Alex on The Expanse got accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women over the summer.

It explains why they went off book this season.
SMH, son's keep falling for it. Don't proceed if she is skeptical. Had a woman at my job admit that another coworker sexually harassed her. SMH.

Hey I’m struggling to make it through...one thing I’m realizing is I’m getting old.

I’m not mad at the cast of women tho, they did their thing.

I'm intrigued...

A Black family moves to an all-white Los Angeles neighborhood where malevolent forces, next door and otherworldly, threaten to taunt, ravage and destroy them.

Back
Top Bottom