Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

Really enjoying this compared to other comic book related things out there right now....live action or animated

Really enjoying this compared to other comic book related things out there right now....live action or animated

yup

granted I thought highly of wandavision.. but I could see how people wouldnt have been fans if they were watching it week in and out and waiting for the pay off and to see if they would explain and deliver

i waited til the night of the last episode and just binged everything and seeing all the pieces, I thoroughly enjoyed it

and I expected more out of falcon and winter soldier, but that felt like it touched on stuff without fully developing them or resolving them in a great manner.. outside of isaiah Bradley and Dora milaje, felt like more shoulda been done with everyone else (granted they could have done more with those ones too, but at least their moments felt satisfactor)

1619750216136.jpeg

Just caught up with invincible.. Damn, love this show! Caught myself saying aloud "OH, God damn!" Invincible getting beat-down on the regular like no other protagonist I've seen.

What a finale. For the folks who read the comic, any major differences?
Mostly slight differences. The changes are very different but don't change the overall outcome.

The Guardians of the Globe didn't die right off the bat but I get why they did that for the show. Mark meets Cecil after his dad beats the **** out of him. A few villains and heroes haven't been introduced yet.

Those things will probably be put in s2.

Th
Mostly slight differences. The changes are very different but don't change the overall outcome.

The Guardians of the Globe didn't die right off the bat but I get why they did that for the show. Mark meets Cecil after his dad beats the **** out of him. A few villains and heroes haven't been introduced yet.

Those things will probably be put in s2.
Thanks man. Do you recommend reading the comics?

Back
Top Bottom