Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

I'm through first 4 eps and have enjoyed it so far. I find Ella very attractive but hey guess she's not for everyone.
I like her to be honest. I prefer her face over this........

Attachments

• sydney.jpg
    sydney.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 636
May as well take that Rings of Power money and split it up. Lock in Fallout season 3, get Invincible an extra animation team, maybe give Reacher an extra explosion or two.

Wheel of Time been kinda mild too.

Fallout like that huh?

Never played any of the games.

Will check IT out after EYE get through Gen V and Invincible.

Honestly hope Invincible gets better animation quality next season. Could tell it wasn’t up to par as Season 1.

Not sayin I am ungrateful and know how much time goes into animation. Jus think Invincible deserves high quality.

I was watching some random youtube podcast and a girl who never played the Fallout games said the show had so many noticeable plotholes. she said it was a show you had to turn your brain off to consider good. I was confused because she sounded like a moron and didn't even give examples of plotholes.

Some of the plot holes are things people assume won't be addressed in future seasons. Also some of the game players are nitpicking in a way they wouldn't when they played the game.

May as well take that Rings of Power money and split it up. Lock in Fallout season 3, get Invincible an extra animation team, maybe give Reacher an extra explosion or two.

Wheel of Time been kinda mild too.

And give my man Jack Ryan a bag for a new season while we’re at it.

I was watching some random youtube podcast and a girl who never played the Fallout games said the show had so many noticeable plotholes. she said it was a show you had to turn your brain off to consider good. I was confused because she sounded like a moron and didn't even give examples of plotholes.
a lot of these people whose criticism are mostly about plotholes don't know the meaning of entertainment.

Some people just want to be contrarians. They like to go against the grain just for attention. It’s okay to have your own opinion, but just make sure it’s truly because you believe it. Her statements sounds like that tried and true annoying “I don’t understand why everyone likes it” statement we get about everything that gets hot. Like you said, at least outline the potholes that you’re referring to so the statement doesn’t sound baseless.

Last edited:

Just finished watching it. Great show. Glad there’s a season two. Hope it has the same level of quality.
i didn't realize they were doing the thing where season 1 is basically just a trial to see if it will be successful, guess that makes sense why season 1 was ultimately thin lore wise.

I never played the games. What was it missing?
Honestly hope Invincible gets better animation quality next season. Could tell it wasn’t up to par as Season 1.

Not sayin I am ungrateful and know how much time goes into animation. Jus think Invincible deserves high quality.
Invincible season one has good animation quality?

I think the two things I don’t like about the show are the art style (which doesn’t adapt the Ryan Ottley art style. It’s very generic and bland. And animation wise, it’s not exactly Demon Slayer, AoT, etc.
Fallout was cool but I like TLOU series muuuuch better and I never played either game.
They can both coexist.

I do like they’re both post apocalyptic futures. Just different methods of human folly to arrive there.

I like that Fall Out dances between dark and comedy. Whereas TLOU is suffocating despair.
Some of the plot holes are things people assume won't be addressed in future seasons. Also some of the game players are nitpicking in a way they wouldn't when they played the game.
What are the criticisms that keep being evoked?

wouldn't say it was missing much but the world and characters could have been fleshed out more if they slowed it down with a few more eps.

if you played the game it's like The Ghoul said "Thou shalt get sidetracked by bull**** every Goddamn time."

meanwhile they pretty much went straight from point A to B.

What exactly is a ghoul? A zombie created from too much exposure to radiation? They didn't really explain how Coop became how he did. And if his daughter survived.

What exactly is a ghoul? A zombie created from too much exposure to radiation? They didn't really explain how Coop became how he did. And if his daughter survived.

idk if you can call them zombies but yes some humans(not all) exposed to radiation become ghouls, most eventually become feral like what we seen happening to "Roger" and "Martha."

and yeah Coop is an outlier, whatever "chems" he was taking in the show isn't something that's in the game to my knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom