Amazon Prime Video Thread :

Just wrapped up The Terminal List and really enjoyed it.

I just watched Terminal List on Amazon with Chris Pratt. Kinda fun if you're into conspiracy type stuff and gunfights.

just finished episode 3 and it's grown on me once i got past the first episode. the suspense around why the corporation is chasing pratt's character is solid, the acting is good, and glad to see constance wu get her shine on.

the skeptic in me doesn't trust his old military buddy tho... so many movies and shows where it's the bestfriend/homie who's the mole

On to season 2 of The Boys now.

Homelander still a wild boy.

Stormfront about to work me into a shoot.

wwe-triple-h.gif

It’s funny how people hated the stormfront actress as if she was really the character. She had to tell people she was just playing a role.

It’s funny how people hated the stormfront actress as if she was really the character. She had to tell people she was just playing a role.

Yeah people get crazy like that.

I'm sure she had some of fans based off that role too.

People are stupid. Aya Cash is good at playing not so great people. You're The Worst is a good watch.

She had an interview with Karen Fukuhara (Kimiko) talking about it. It’s interesting because the people hating her didn’t even know to look up what her background / religion is.

:rofl:The girls being disappointed in their future selves is jokes

Tiffany's future self dropping out of MIT and dating a bum :rofl:

Last edited:
paper girls is :emoji_fire:

ngl, as an asian american it’s dope to see asian actresses get big roles on the screen, but the story line and acting in the show itself is solid. makes me wonder how tf i’d respond to be transported into the future

erin’s adult self being a sorta hopess loser tho :lol::lol:.. wild fact, my homie from undergrad dated ali wong well before her glow up. she briefly wrote about their relationship in her recent memoir

amazon prime’s sci-fi line up is really good: paper girls, upload, homecoming

Finished the second season of The Boys.

Me watching Maeve, Starlight, and Kimiko beat the dog**** outta Stormfront like they were 90s NWO

1659751967217.png

That last scene of Homelander.
1659752085702.png

Victoria Neuman working everyone into a shoot.

She was spamming that Exploding Head Fatality.
1659752258435.png

Last edited:
just went to try out some new series on Amazon and A League of their Own caught my attention. I love the film and was pretty excited watching this. seeing some of the characters and whom they were based on brought some nostalgic feel again. then it went downhill from there for me. series turned out to be a freaking LGBTQ+ lovefest reimaging of the movie. what a way to tarnish a great movie.

Finished Season 3 of The Boys a couple of days ago.

Now I see the origins of that Homelander gif. :lol:

Butcher pushed Ryan away right into Homelander's arms.

A-Train stay shucking and jiving for Homelander and Voight. :smh:

Kimiko is my mon coeur. :emoji_heart_eyes:

first two episode of LotR:RoP were pretty good, might be a bit too much going on to juggle at once but still enjoyable especially if you kind of know about the books

Are the ratings on shows and movies on this app suddenly totally bull **** now?

I didn't live by them but I took them in to consideration when deciding to watch certain obscure barely known movies that turned out to be dope.

Now everything I'm seeing has 4.5 stars :lol: I knew something was up when I saw Marry Me and the Robocop re ale both had 4.5 stars :smh: I saw that Robocop remake and it was not good.

Now everything I'm seeing has 4.5 stars :lol: I knew something was up when I saw Marry Me and the Robocop re ale both had 4.5 stars :smh: I saw that Robocop remake and it was not good.

If a 4.5 star movie actually sucks then aren't the ratings correct?

I didn't live by them but I took them in to consideration when deciding to watch certain obscure barely known movies that turned out to be dope.

you have to judge by yourself. ratings now can be unreliable especially with unknown or new movies. sometimes, you have to play it by ear or what you've heard and from sources that you knew are reliable.

Back
Top Bottom