Amazon Prime Video Thread :

Yo, Bosch legacy is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I’m not done yet- just finished ep 6… but man this might be the best season, if not, close to it
Probably plan on starting that, kind of annoyed it isn't on Prime. Can't download the season since it's on Feevee or whatever it's called.

Had a quick laugh watching 1st episode of season 7. It is New Years 2020 and they said I hope it is a happy, healthy and prosperous year. :smh:

2020 was a cluster if ever I could remember. Season about to be wild if it is anything like 2020.

Good looks! This is like 3 months and 1 week after release in theaters which is longer than AIR but still fast as hell IMO. Any reason why they are all going to Amazon first?

I need John Wick 4 next :nerd::nerd:
I’m not sure why Amazon is getting the titles they are first, but I’m all for it. I too need that John Wick 4 to be available next.

Since nobody watched this show, let's pretend this trailer came out today and Patriot is now available to stream on Amazon Prime

Hey, this looks neat!

Last edited:
Just finished the series finally of Jack Ryan. 2 episodes aired yesterday, 5&6. All I can say, without spoiling anything...

THAT'S HOW YOU END A SERIES!!!!! 👏👏👏 BRAVO!!!

Anyone who hasn't watched it, will be in for 2 EXCELLENT episodes!! Both are 1 hour long episodes. 👍👍

And Michael Pena's character (Domingo Chavez) is awesome!! He works so well with Michael Kelly's Mike November & Jack!! Let's hope they do something down the line. Maybe an Amazon made movie? 🙏

Last edited:
Pena is taking over as lead and somehow it will lead to Rainbow Six w/Michael B Jordan (John Clark)

Jack does run and become the president

1689828967153.png

Mans was definitely talking about us waiting for Season 2. :lol:

November 3rd. :pimp:

Maisel ended beautifully

On the 3rd episode of The Peripheral
its pretty good stuff.
2nd episode blew my mind.
Concept is nuts, makes you ask alot of questions. I kinda get it but im still alittle lost
Love how information is being doled out tho
Cho Chang in HP films is in this
she is:pimp::evil::blush:
:smh:Talking in a Scottish accent too
Sheesh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom