Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

Always thought it was a bad idea to leave the camp unprotected. Basically gambling that your non-fighting women and children aren't slaughtered. My bae Helga better heal.

Gonna call him Ragnar Red Mouth.
I been noticing it's like he's constantly bleeding from his mouth :lol:

I was like is he still sick or when did he get hit?

It's probably from those leaves he chews. I forgot what movie or tv series, but people would chew on drug leaves too and have stained teeth. Might've been red too.

Ragnar needs to smack that Danish guy and his brother eith the emo haircut.

Harbard! :rofl: :rofl:

Now Aslaug want to front like she don't know he been smashing all the women in town :smh: Dumb broad

:lol: @ Ragnar's snitching *** son though.

Ragnar with the genius move the boats through land plan. These Vikings would all die without him. That lame and king and his bro went from talking **** like he was a failure then praising his brilliance.

:lol: @ this French military dude getting the tables turned on him after trying to throw Rollo under the bus. Getting whipped like that :rofl:

Damn I thought the Asian girl had a story coming. I was thinking Vikings in China fighting the emperor's forces. Oh well. Ragnar aint even give her a chance when she threatened him. She should've known better. Killed his supply and his addiction with her I guess.

I just want to see them return back from raiding early one time and catch that dude being with all their women. They'll think of something worse than the red eagle for him.

She ran out anyway and given they're in France probably doesn't have the means to make more.

She got a king hooked and then outlived her usefulness.

Still so unrealistic an emperor's daughter ended up being a slave and made it all the way to Europe from China

He probably has around 100 kids combined from all his wives and concubines.

Stilling trying catch up.. But been watching the new episodes..

Man Ragnar screwing up

Seems like all Ragnar had to do was kill the Chinese girl to control his addiction :lol: Son still got more drugs and is just holding on to it.

Feel bad for Lagertha :smh: Knew it'd happen but damn.

Genius Ragnar plan pays off.

:lol: @ Horik's idiot son. Of course she shoots and kills you.

I look forward to Ragnar giving Rollo a beating.

Just caught up.

Wow Ragnar is going through it, son is strung out to the max.

I ******* hate Aslaug. She needs to die like right now.

But Bjorn neglected his daughter and left her in the hands of that *****.

Lagertha still a ride or die, 'til the end.

Floki for all his nonsense, is a ******* genius. Viking-age engineer. Dude is clearly the living embodiment of Loki.

Harbard needs to die, like right now.

Not much to say about Ecbert, dude is foul but he's low-key that dude.

Seems like all Ragnar had to do was kill the Chinese girl to control his addiction :lol: Son still got more drugs and is just holding on to it.

Rollo would smash on Ragnar right now in his current state, dude is not going to win in a fair one with Rollo, no chance in hell.

Rollo would smash on Ragnar right now in his current state, dude is not going to win in a fair one with Rollo, no chance in hell.
Bet Ragnar still ends up winning.

Aint no fair ones in a viking fight.

Besides all Rollo been doing during his time in France is smashing the King's daughter and learning French.

I'll take a hobbled Ragnar over Rollo. It'll just be more dramatic when he wins.

So what's the verdict on History Channel splitting up the season since the next episode (#10) will be the mid season finale?

Mid-Season Finale Teaser:

When the network starts messing with the schedule it just lets you know the end is near.

Seasons are usually just 10 eps but S4 is 20 eps. I expect some form of a time skip.

Since in history it's not clear how Ragnar actually dies (since historians can't nail down if he actually existed and there's 2 accounts of his death), maybe they kill him here in battle, dying from cholera.

At least the other 10 eps air later this year and not in 2017.

Yeah, when people were saying this season was 20 eps, I was like wth is this one 20 eps now. Weird to double the size of the season.

Also, WTH is wrong with aslaug and her kids? bjorn's daughter is dead and lying in mud and their reaction is meh. Her life was all effed up. Abandoned by her mother, then by her father and now she was left to take care of herself. I wonder if bjorn will even ask about her or they'll just tell him first that she died somehow.

Back
Top Bottom