Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

WHat TF?! My man Athelred goes from appealing to the the other courts to make them allies against the Heathens that used to Sting and leave to now Wintering on the Islands, to getting Stung himself, literally, and dying?

Man......this some BS RIGHT NOW!

So Ivar and them and just got his Uncle's army just like that?

Can someone refresh my memory on when he promised the brother with the annoying mustache to help them?
Yea this was stupid.
If anyone got the Franc Army it would have been Bjorn.
Rollo never forgave himself for betraying Ragnar(so it seemed to me), and even went with Bjorn to avenge Ragnar, but now he gives his Army to a clan that plans to attack and kill Bjorn and overthrow Ragnars exchcik , forRagnars other son that Rollo never even knew like that, but promised to help if he ever needed it? I call BS.
Not even really wanting to finish this episode, sons are off their Rockers. This is getting to General Hospital meets Days of Our Lives for me.

Yea, I wasn't a fan of the way it happened like that. Was hoping to see Rollo on screen again.
Rollo is over on NBC pretending to be a young Liam Neeson on Taken.

I would've liked to see him again but oh well.

And no I don't really recall any promise Rollo gave to any of Ragnar's sons but I do remember Ragnar taking 2 of his sons with Bjorn when he ended up taking that L.

was this ep the season finale? really hated what they did with aetholwulf and rollo's army

the bishop def gonna get some lagartha yambs though

I just watched this episode.

Maybe dude was just super allergic to bees, I guess.

The one brother looks like he wants to take out Alfred.

As some pointed out, I'm curious why Rollo would've just given his army to them and to the brother he might not have really known like that. I wonder if in the other seasons he actually said that to Hitzverk or whatever his name is.

:lol: I did prefer him as a supporting character when we had no clue what he was gonna do.

I originally thought Floki finding that island would lead to something back with the main plot but nah it spiraled in to its own thing :lol:

Lagertha GOAT female warrior.

Cut a head off and then started attacking with said severed head.

I thought that Harold Finehair (or whatever) was gonna have hesitation but nope. His brother didn't move when he said he didn't want to kill him, then BAM....

Now this dude Ivar just standing and walking around :rofl:

I was just thinking they need to lose the crutch with the whole boneless thing despite the historical accuracy but I ain't expect him to just toss it :lol:

I was gonna ask......uhhm how close are we to actual history right now?

The previews for the next episodes shows Ivar all made up....lol reminds me of the dude from Guardians of the Galaxy

Homeboys reasoning for fighting with Bjorn instead of his Brother lightweight doesn't make sense. Like "you took me on adventures and I got to smash a transgender".

That didn't but he did say you saved my life so I'll fight by your side until the end.

This ep was great btw.

Last edited:
All the other battles he fought with his brother I'm sure he saved his life mad times though. Dudes stayed fighting, what a life.

Back
Top Bottom