Amazon Question...vol..flame suite ready

ok I've never ordered anything from amazon, but is everything on there legit? is it like ebay where people sell fake stuff? I saw a few pair of air maxes, but are these from legit seller or they just actual shoe companies? thnx for the help NT

if it's coming directly from amazon it should be legit.

it's them third-party sellers you should be weary about.

thnx for the replies, one more question, Has anyone ever purchased from ID4shoes before? they have real good feedback.

if it's coming directly from amazon it should be legit.

it's them third-party sellers you should be weary about.

Not always true, there's plenty of clothes that Amazon sells that are B-grades or that people have commented on as fakes. Make sure to read the reviews before purchasing.

I've bought from ID4Shoes before. Very professional and prompt service. I ended up buying 5 pairs of the same shoe in different sizes (groomsmens gift) and they were able to accomodate my request in a timely fashion.

I'd love to see some examples of this.

things like memory cards could be one example. some may work for a short period of time or even not work at all. i guess thats the nature of buying these kinds of items though. look through reviews of products is your best bet.

theres third party sellers on there who sell fakes
ebay>>>amazon

You did NOT address Amazon as a first-party selling "b-grade" clothing or fakes AT ALL.

And on top of that, the very concept that ebay is the place to go to, never mind that you're even saying it's better than Amazon, to avoid fake stuff is ridiculously laughable.

Not always true, there's plenty of clothes that Amazon sells that are B-grades or that people have commented on as fakes. Make sure to read the reviews before purchasing.

I'd love to see some examples of this.

One personal examples was with a pair of Dockers that I bought a few months ago directly through Amazon (not a third-party, not fulfilled by Amazon, but from Amazon).

I received them from amazon and compared them with the exact same fit of pants that I bought at Macy's in a different color. The pants from Amazon had a totally different fabric pattern, felt super cheap, were a different length (despite being the exact same size), were already fraying, and were made in Hati rather than Nicaragua. I called Amazon customer support about it and they explained to me that they were either counterfeit or B grades. They refunded my purchase and gave me an extra $25 credit for the trouble.

I've seen similar reviews with other Dockers products and even other Nike products on Amazon. It wouldn't surprise me if people are doing the Eastbay thing and sending back fakes that then get recycled into shelf stock.

Last edited:
eBay>Amazon? 

not in this lifetime 
laugh.gif
 unless your talking about clothing.

Back
Top Bottom