Amazon taking their show on da road VOL. HQ2 @ VA & NYC

So they picked 2 of the 3 most expensive places in the US to live. I figured they'd select a more up and coming city like an Austin or something, where you can give your employees like 75 and they're still enjoying their Q.O.L

So they picked 2 of the 3 most expensive places in the US to live. I figured they'd select a more up and coming city like an Austin or something, where you can give your employees like 75 and they're still enjoying their Q.O.L

They got huge tax breaks offered by NY.
That’s what the complaint on the left mostly revolves around.

The truth is they were already drawn to the allure of NY.
Ya do realize this city is the capital of the world...
Them tax breaks was just icing on the cake, and more than likely local politicians jumping out the window to draw them here.

Should have been Vancouver and Toronto. Mannn.. Virginia ? Good for them I guess. They will probably be paying next to nothing in municipal and state business related taxes.

In terms of their corporate culture, it’s awful. Expect 80 hr work weeks.

That's what I heard as well. Slave labour to the max. They will get their money's worth out of you. Then I again, I am in the same industry, I'm just lucky that I dont get treated like that.

Rent prices finna skyrocket in the surrounding neighborhoods. Glad I’m good with my apartment.

I got a feeling The Bronx can be on a super come up.

Yeah, Queens neighborhoods is the obvious choice but those neighborhoods BEEN expensive.

For people that drive, that “piano district” over by Bruckner is only 12 mins away.

Back
Top Bottom