Amazon To Have a 20th Anniversary Sale The Week Of July 12th

Prime is still clutch to me, sales aren't even active yet.
just from what ive caught on the list looks pretty meh imo..we'll see tho, i dont really cop nothin from Amazon

ill just ride it out for the trail period f it

Prime is still clutch to me, sales aren't even active yet.

This. don't really care for lightning deals, anybody who shops at Amazon knows the real deals are elsewhere on Amazon. Also, Amazon likes to price match so expect whatever deals walmarts has out Amazon adjusts

Amazon likes to price match so expect whatever deals walmarts has out Amazon adjusts
nerd.gif
 damn sounds like i been missin out 

gonna be some bs if any really good deals like xbox drop at 3 am est. east coasters will have no shot. with that said, i'll probably stay up like a big idiot

Last edited:
Could someone cliff notes what is going on.

Signed up for Prime trial. Trying to cop a big tv for under 150. Where are the deals listed/when they start/how much. Didnt see any televisions listed in the lightning deals.

Is this the official thread? I hope this turns into the AJ 1 CHI and Shattered Backboard threads.

I can't wait up till 3am to cop a damn fire stick. Will these be limited per customer? Or do they at least have a large supply?

The deals have started already in the UK, and most people seem to be disappointed on some of stuff that's available. and still at that alot of the items got claimed quick. Good luck to you guys, staying up. :lol:

I need a list of available items.
Some of the Amazon discounts revealed Tuesday include a 40-inch TV for $115, savings of up to 70 percent on top kitchen brands, 50% off Harry Potter books, an Amazon Fire HD 7 tablet for $60 off (regularly retails for $139), over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras, and an iRobot Roomba Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot for under $300, for a savings of at least $99 and possibly more depending on the model.

Last edited:
Man I was planning copping enough baby wipes to last my son until he was 4. '

Had 9 in cart and they vanished. :smh:

I need a list of available items.

Some of the Amazon discounts revealed Tuesday include a 40-inch TV for $115, savings of up to 70 percent on top kitchen brands, 50% off Harry Potter books, an Amazon Fire HD 7 tablet for $60 off (regularly retails for $139), over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras, and an iRobot Roomba Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot for under $300, for a savings of at least $99 and possibly more depending on the model.

Thanks.

I dont even know if this is gonna be that good. Amazon def hyped this up and baited people into Prime if they really didnt want it. Luckily I got the trial. Ill eventually sign up for the Prime down the line.

hopefully better deals turn up throughout tomorrow. i doubt amazon will leave the east coast missing.

if i cop from amazon uk. will they still deliever to the states?

Back
Top Bottom