Amber Rose.

kind of what I have hinted .. He's story doesn't make to much sense ... Like why would he be impersonating his wife with another dude?
It was close to 10 years ago and I was like 23 at the time. I been on NT way before she signed up. At the time, I mostly lurked and was here for info on kicks and releases. She was mostly in general for the comedy and entertainment.
Eventually dudes started sending PMs and she would show me, mostly the dudes trying to kick or wait for the right moment to creep. I ignored it for a while, but eventually it pissed me off dudes were so disrespectful trying to kick it to a married woman with a 1yo kid and they knew it. We was freshly married so it wasnt something I expected or knew how to deal with. Dudes kept trying and trying to I started playing some games. Yes childish I know, But I didnt know any better at the time. Fast forward this dude was planning to meet "her" on Vday in Ny. Mind you, we lived in MD at the time and I think he lived in michigan. My wife told me to stop cause its getting out of hand so I made up some story that I/she couldnt make it. I was gonna kill it right there, but I felt I had to teach dude a lesson.
So under her SN I made a thread about not messing with married people and semi exposed him. Then he made a thread and posted convos and revealed he was only 17. I was going to reveal he was talking to the husband the whole time but the wife said to leave it alone cause it was getting bad and since he was only 17. Then someone PMd her saying leave him alone cause he has mental issues. Right then and there, I just left it. I didnt want dude to kill himself and be responsible for it. I just let it be, and let everyone think what ever they wanted.

But later on, dude was boasting about it in threads like he was proud of it. Made remarks about pulling a married woman. Eventually i got pissed off and made a thread and revealed everything.
He was basically catfished. He had no phone# no nudes, nothing. I wasnt proud of it, but I had to set the story straight.

And here we are today with this dude trying to make every pathetic attempt to bring the story back up

kind of what I have hinted .. He's story doesn't make to much sense ... Like why would he be impersonating his wife with another dude?
It was close to 10 years ago and I was like 23 at the time. I been on NT way before she signed up. At the time, I mostly lurked and was here for info on kicks and releases. She was mostly in general for the comedy and entertainment.
Eventually dudes started sending PMs and she would show me, mostly the dudes trying to kick or wait for the right moment to creep. I ignored it for a while, but eventually it pissed me off dudes were so disrespectful trying to kick it to a married woman with a 1yo kid and they knew it. We was freshly married so it wasnt something I expected or knew how to deal with. Dudes kept trying and trying to I started playing some games. Yes childish I know, But I didnt know any better at the time. Fast forward this dude was planning to meet "her" on Vday in Ny. Mind you, we lived in MD at the time and I think he lived in michigan. My wife told me to stop cause its getting out of hand so I made up some story that I/she couldnt make it. I was gonna kill it right there, but I felt I had to teach dude a lesson.
So under her SN I made a thread about not messing with married people and semi exposed him. Then he made a thread and posted convos and revealed he was only 17. I was going to reveal he was talking to the husband the whole time but the wife said to leave it alone cause it was getting bad and since he was only 17. Then someone PMd her saying leave him alone cause he has mental issues. Right then and there, I just left it. I didnt want dude to kill himself and be responsible for it. I just let it be, and let everyone think what ever they wanted.

But later on, dude was boasting about it in threads like he was proud of it. Made remarks about pulling a married woman. Eventually i got pissed off and made a thread and revealed everything.
He was basically catfished. He had no phone# no nudes, nothing. I wasnt proud of it, but I had to set the story straight.

And here we are today with this dude trying to make every pathetic attempt to bring the story back up

Ahhhh, was this the nktran dude, or something like that? I think his avy was a black/white pic of the jump man and the Philippines or some island?

grin.gif

Now imagine her manager doing that same pose...angles bruh

Somebody do me the honors of posting them instagrams then. We over here spamming gums McGee (she sexy though) when this glorious thing next to her this whole time.

Last edited:
Keep moving these lames dudes baiting for an argument around

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

Back to the pics
Why can't you just make ya own thread?

How many of these threads you need Meth to lock before you get it?

It's funny how some of these other appreciation threads never have this problem.

There is no argument. I'm telling you to stop and take it somewhere else. Maybe the TAN dudes will accept yall.

men are going to be men and kids are going to be kids. Where is said wife now?

men are going to be men and kids are going to be kids. Where is said wife now?
i hope yall are still together srs

Damb Bruh...you was cat fishing a dude....I don't understand the entertainment in that...

that was 10 years ago??

nah, my screen name isn't even 10 years old and I remember all that going down.

didn't dude have pics of your wife tho? If it was you the whole time why would you send him a pic of your wife?? :nerd:

Man this back and forth isn't even funny anymore. It's either a serious problem or an elaborate lie (which is also a serious problem)

I know I'm going to come off as straight soft but she turn me off how she played wiz heavy like that. No damns given, ye saw her a mile away. Hustle my ***, she a gold digger, and not the best looking one either.

I know I'm going to come off as straight soft but she turn me off how she played wiz heavy like that. No damns given, ye saw her a mile away. Hustle my ***, she a gold digger, and not the best looking one either.
huh? From my understanding, she didn't even want money. She wanted him but he wanted all the other yams. Or did I hear wrong?

Back
Top Bottom