Amber Rose.

roll.gif

She has a new set of pics leak every week. I don't even care to look anymore.
laugh.gif

Can't believe this dude Wiz
I could see if that was what she was doing while I’m with her or something like that and it was in a disrespectful way, but it’s nothing like that. It’s not even, like, the pictures or her past is a raunchy past. She did what she had to do. There’s plenty of powerful women who overcame that, and that’s what she really is, an example of what work and faith in God, you know what I’m saying, can get you into a positive situation. You can make a positive out of a negative.

The biggest misconception about Amber is that she wants attention. Everybody thinks that she does stuff for attention and that she loves attention, but she’s really, really reserved and shy. She just gets attention ’cause she’s dope.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I could see if that was what she was doing while I’m with her or something like that and it was in a disrespectful way, but it’s nothing like that. It’s not even, like, the pictures or her past is a raunchy past. She did what she had to do. There’s plenty of powerful women who overcame that, and that’s what she really is, an example of what work and faith in God, you know what I’m saying, can get you into a positive situation. You can make a positive out of a negative.

The biggest misconception about Amber is that she wants attention. Everybody thinks that she does stuff for attention and that she loves attention, but she’s really, really reserved and shy. She just gets attention ’cause she’s dope.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

yo, the funny thing is that she's teaching us something about a relationship but meanwhile she's bringing up other peoples names like that makes it better!! like +*%?!?!?!

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

she was a stripper. zero room to misinterpret that as NOT BEING AN ATTENTION $!%@+, or SHY, or RESERVED ...

where do you live at man?
I know plenty of girls with a single parent who are barely making ends meet, barely feeding them, and can't put any clothes on their back and feel the need to help out. Not everybody is stripping for fun or attention.

she'd stomp Yeezy when he's down 
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
.  He put her on the map. Such an ungrateful @%!$.  Then she gonna rip Flex on his own radio station.  She's def. gassed up.

Back
Top Bottom